SEASON ONE- 12th JULY

Rate this topic

Guest DJW

Hi all

Just visited the fox website (www.fox.co.uk/faq) clicked the faq section, and nearly died... apparently we can expect season one on the shelves by the 12th July :bigsmile:

Since its not available to pre order anywhere yet, I have to question whether this is right, but fingers crossed.

DJW

Edited by DJW

Guest The Roosters

Nice post. This is the first piece hard news, other then Staddon, that I've seen to indicate it's release. And it's in the form of an advertisement. COOL! :ouro:

Guest amnesic

glad to see that the UK will be getting a release. I was worried that we would miss out due to MM only ever having season 1 appear on terrestrial TV

Guest WaveCrest

The thought came into my mind earlier, wondering whether we in the UK will get Season 1 on DVD before those in the US. Great news (moreso when it's confirmed by Fox)! :wink: Hopefully you'll get it not long after. :wink:

Guest Regan MacNeil

It seems like U.S. region 1 usually gets released first. Maybe not. I did notice that most of the DVD season sets listed on that FAQ have already been released here. MAYBE the U.S. could get MM even SOONER than July 12th. I HOPE. But that's probably too much to hope for. I'm DYING for this. But then again, we all are.

THE TIME IS NEAR!