SEASON ONE- 12th JULY

Rate this topic

Guest DJW

Guest Second Coming

This was posted yesterday on the digital bits:

We've talked about the title before, and now we're hearing from retail sources that Chris Carter's Harsh Realm: The Complete Series will arrive on DVD on May 26th. No word yet on extras.

Guest severian

WELL, FROM MY SIDE OF THE POND, IT SEEMS THAT THE BRITS ALWAYS GET RELEASES FIRST. WELL, WHEN IT COMES TO FUTURAMA ANYWAY. ALL I KNOW IS THAT US RELEASE WAS CONTINGENT ON THE RELEASE OF X FILES S9. NOW THAT WILL BE IN MAY (RUMOR HAS IT THAT HARSH REALM WILL ALSO BE RELEASED IN MAY) SO WHILE I THINK EALRIER THAN JULY 12 IS TOO MUCH TO HOPE FOR, BY THE END OF THE YEAR I WILL BE ENJOYING "LAMENTATION" IN DIGITAL QUALITY INSTEAD OF MY OLD WORN OUT VHS COPY FROM BROADCAST TV.

:unclesam::down::no::ouro::jumping:

Guest amnesic
WELL, FROM MY SIDE OF THE POND, IT SEEMS THAT THE BRITS ALWAYS GET RELEASES FIRST. WELL, WHEN IT COMES TO FUTURAMA ANYWAY. ALL I KNOW IS THAT US RELEASE WAS CONTINGENT ON THE RELEASE OF X FILES S9. NOW THAT WILL BE IN MAY (RUMOR HAS IT THAT HARSH REALM WILL ALSO BE RELEASED IN MAY) SO WHILE I THINK EALRIER THAN JULY 12 IS TOO MUCH TO HOPE FOR, BY THE END OF THE YEAR I WILL BE ENJOYING "LAMENTATION" IN DIGITAL QUALITY INSTEAD OF MY OLD WORN OUT VHS COPY FROM BROADCAST TV.

:unclesam:  :down:  :no:  :ouro:  :jumping:

i believe that it is the syndication of series in the US that results in the UK getting DVD releases first, but only in some cases. ER, L&O, XF, have had releases in the US before the UK. The UK has no release date for shows like Homicide and OZ.