The Entrance starring Sarah-Jane Redmond

Rate this topic

The Old Man

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
LOL Joe!

LOL, I just figured out that JoeM is "HighPlainsDrifter". I was thinking "who the hek is this guy", and then when you called him Joe and I looked at his nearly 2000 posts, I put two and two together.

• 2 months later...
Guest betweenthelines

I noticed that "Millennium" was mentioned prominently on Sarah-Jane's bio for this site. Interestingly enough, most of the main actors in this film have either guest-starred on "Millennium" or "The X-Files" (sometimes appearing on both series).

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I noticed that "Millennium" was mentioned prominently on Sarah-Jane's bio for this site. Interestingly enough, most of the main actors in this film have either guest-starred on "Millennium" or "The X-Files" (sometimes appearing on both series).

I might take a run to Blockbuster this weekend. Is "The Entrance" something they would carry for rental?

Guest WaveCrest

I'm probably thinking too far down the line here but I hope the makers of The Entrance bring out a good DVD of the film with plenty of extras. Extras with plenty of substance though, as with some DVDs they have loads of extras but there's not much substance to them and the running time of each extra isn't very long.

• 1 year later...
Guest WaveCrest

Just to let people know who are interested in seeing Sarah-Jane Redmond's new film The Entrance, it gets it's UK TV premiere tomorrow night on Zone Horror at 9 pm. It will also be released on Region 2 DVD in August.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Eye of Storm

The description of this movie seems exactly like the kind of story I like aka supernatual/scifi. Definitely gona check this one out!

• 3 months later...

Chaps,

I have seen 'The Entrance' for the second time tonight thanks to Zone Horror airing it again and, honestly, like fine wine it just gets better with age. What is it about Sarah-Jane that leaves you powerless to look away from the screen? It's a great little movie and Sarah is firing on all cylinders, as always, and the final confrontation is a magestic piece of work on her part...but...as a real 'MM' nerd I tend to scrutinise the closing credits of any film our luminaries are in, just to be a completist, and I noticed this time around that at the end of the credits it states this film is part of a proposed Trilogy. Firstly, bring it on, secondly, has anyone got a clue if Sarah-Jane is to feature in the sequels should such a thing be made? I would definately watch this film a third time and the thought of more, with Sarah Jane, has got me giddy.

Anyone know the answer?

Eth

Well clearly no-one does so not one to rest on my laurels I emailed the writer and 'boo hiss' the Trilogy isn't going to happen. That's such a shame as it's a rare event to witness La Redmond in a leading role and one which is so perfect for her. I guess I should be happy with a 'one off' but the promise of more was so tempting.

What? You still haven't seen it? Check it out it's a Millenniumist's film to be sure.

Eth