Snow At It Again

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
That's not enough to get me to watch that show, Joe!

I've still never run across the show. Not even once. Maybe a channel that is on my radar screen will pick it up one day. I wonder if I even have the channel that shows it, because I have never even seen it while surfing. I don't think that the Mark Snow music alone would be enough to get me to watch, but it's a nice touch. I have heard only good things about the show, so maybe I'll find it one of these days.

Guest SouthernCelt
I've still never run across the show. Not even once. Maybe a channel that is on my radar screen will pick it up one day. I wonder if I even have the channel that shows it, because I have never even seen it while surfing. I don't think that the Mark Snow music alone would be enough to get me to watch, but it's a nice touch. I have heard only good things about the show, so maybe I'll find it one of these days.

It holds down the first hour of "family TV time" on CBS on Fridays; do you not get CBS programming?

It's not the best show on TV by far and falls somewhat into the "chick flik" genre of TV. While they've introduced some really good semi-regular aspects (characters and multi-episode story connections) to the storyline this season, they've also gotten a bit fanciful with some of the ghost characters as though they're having a problem deciding if they want to go more to the horror side or to the touchy-feely, feel good side.

When the show started out it was the human version of "All Dogs Go to Heaven" but now that they've brought in an aspect of evil (Satan?), it's not a foregone conclusion that every soul she assists in 'passing over' by 'going into the light' is actually going to do it. Some of them go straight down (a bit like in "Ghost" w/o the creepy little midget monk-like demons helping).