So is MOV dead now?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming
I guess it's pretty pointless to have it now that we have this wonderful board. But much thanks to Brian Dixon for MOV while it did exist.

Multitude of Voices was never intended as strictly a Millennium fan message forum.  If it had been, it would have been decorated appropriately and tied specifically to the Abyss.  The simplistic message forum is a true free-for-all extension of my own personal webpage.

Considering the forum "dead" would seem premature, in any case.  It certainly depends on your definition of dead.  A handful of posts have been added today alone.  I don't intend to remove the forum from the web in the near future.

I was happy to provide Multitude of Voices for Millennium fans to do with as they chose.  Certainly, however, this new board has more to offer.  Multitude of Voices will continue purely as a random space.

Guest Second Coming
Ah, I see. It just doesn't come up when you click on the link from The Millennial Abyss anymore so I thought it had been scrapped.

.........same thing with me but i figured it out. go the fourth horseman main page and select forum,it will take you right there. then right click and add to favorites list! i'm still showin' up there,if only to cause trouble :D -(kidding!!!) if we could get some real discussion back instead of being overun with split personalities/madmen and nazis then we'll be all set at MOV :smokin:

~DAVE :ouro:

......welcome blue :D  glad you joined the group. i promise no blood letting is required of you. are you supposed to get a peice of that little ice storm down in boston wed/thurs? i know western mass and most of vermont/N.H. are going to a little smack from it.     hope all is well with you!

~DAVE :ouro:

Multitude of Voices was never intended as strictly a Millennium fan message forum.  If it had been, it would have been decorated appropriately and tied specifically to the Abyss.  The simplistic message forum is a true free-for-all extension of my own personal webpage.

I kinda like the notion that this excellent forum assumes the responsibility for Millennium-based topics, whilst Multitude of Voices remains an all-encompassing creature with its own free spirit. I can't claim to have posted there more than once or twice in the past, but I did pop in from time to time and it occurs to me it would be a double-whammy if both forums flourished from hereon...