Your Death of Choice

Rate this topic

Guest Legion

Guest Legion

Fanks :gaba:

I think I would like to go as one of the psychos, possibly cause of the H bomb I've been carrying in my backpack for the whole episode.

:ouro:

PS: Erin, could it be that you have the phone number of this lovely red head, by accident? If that is an aceptable choice for dying, I could give it a thought. Or two. 

:rofl::rofl::tongue::tongue: Yeah, I thought you guy's would like her! :gaba::gaba::tasty::tasty:

I could die my hair red for ya' and go to the "GAP" for "Vamps"! :devil::devil01:

ok you asked for it.....this is not for the faint of heart  :makingeyes:

I personaly would like to go by having some serious mad pasionate sex :WhipMeLucy: with Frank  :praying: Then after have a heartattack with a nice BIG  :yes_big: on my face.

Now I know my husband se7en will have a coment about this I am sure  :arguing:

but I don't care  :p  :grin2:

Well, yeah, I thought of that, too, at first, but at least YOU had the nerve to say it!

WOO-HOO! What a way to go! :gaba::smokin:

Well, my prefered death would involve me and Rocket McCrane as roving freelance forensic profilers, tracking down some perpetrator of murder and extreme downbeatness.  I would kick in the door and get shot in the chest by the perp.  My last words - as I smile a winching, but extremely upbeat smile - would be, "A chest wound, and cardiac damage ta-boot!"  And then I would fall to the floor, dying for the cause of upbeatness and positive negation!

That's very downbeat. :frank_black::hands2::hands4::rofl:

Guest se7en
ok you asked for it.....this is not for the faint of heart  :makingeyes:

I personaly would like to go by having some serious mad pasionate sex :WhipMeLucy: with Frank  :praying: Then after have a heartattack with a nice BIG  :yes_big: on my face.

Now I know my husband se7en will have a coment about this I am sure  :arguing:

but I don't care  :p  :grin2:

.........ah,if the truth were only known.LOL! :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Wellington

Se7en, if I may...

If, by any chance, &one's notion of passionate has anything to do with whips, I hope you go smooth on red roses... :;): :grin2: :angel:

Regards

PS ... unless of course your own notion of passionate has to do with being Indiana Jones :smokin:

Guest se7en
Se7en, if I may...

If, by any chance, &one's notion of passionate has anything to do with whips, I hope you go smooth on red roses...  :;):  :grin2:  :angel:

Regards

PS ... unless of course your own notion of passionate has to do with being Indiana Jones  :smokin:

..........well,i think most everyone should enjoy a good whipping every now and then,no? :eyes::devil01:

No more death ideas? C'mon people... I know you have one :smokin:

:ouro:

I think everyone's afraid that if they think it...it'll come true... :eyes:

Well, this isn't as origional as you might like, but, going like Laura might be kinda cool. (if she's actualy dead....Hmmm) Just think of the experience. All that she saw....WOW! If not killed by passionate sex with Frank, that would be a cool way to go!