Your Death of Choice

Rate this topic

Guest Legion

Guest chrisnu

Yes, starring in my own music video would be nice. Ending up in a catatonic state would be a downer, though.

• Elders (Admins)

Great thread but I realised something, you've really got to think hard about this when you think of the creativity of what's gone before you - I mean, nuked in a giant microwave? Drowning from ingesting blood? I'll get back to you...

Great thread but I realised something, you've really got to think hard about this when you think of the creativity of what's gone before you - I mean, nuked in a giant microwave? Drowning from ingesting blood? I'll get back to you...

Exactly. I think the Vampire scene drained out what was left of my creative juices... :down::blush:

• Elders (Admins)

Ok, how about this one...

I could have been the victim of a serial killer who flays his victims alive and then pours salt on them, collecting their skins as trophies for his secret gallery. :eyes:

Ok, how about this one...

I could have been the victim of a serial killer who flays his victims alive and then pours salt on them, collecting their skins as trophies for his secret gallery. :eyes:

EEEEEEWWWW!!!!! :puke:

That's just plain CREEPY! :eyes::eyes::eyes::WhipMeLucy::devil::devil01:

Guest chrisnu

If you wanna go for something crass and unpoetic, try any of the methods (or possible methods) of murder in the X-Files episode "Sanguinarium":

1) being stabbed to death / bled out by a liposuction device

2) being run through the head with a laser

3) drowning in a bathtub filled with blood

4) choking to death on force-fed pins

5) having one's head dissolved by corrosive agents

6) ripping one's face off

Like an atom bomb. :devil01:

If you wanna go for something crass and unpoetic, try any of the methods (or possible methods) of murder in the X-Files episode "Sanguinarium":

1) being stabbed to death / bled out by a liposuction device

2) being run through the head with a laser

3) drowning in a bathtub filled with blood

4) choking to death on force-fed pins

5) having one's head dissolved by corrosive agents

6) ripping one's face off

Like an atom bomb.  :devil01:

OMG! Now I remember why I hated that episode! :eyes:

If I had ever had thoughts of plastic surgery, that show put them outta my head forever!!!! :p