When do you think the dvd Season 1 will come out?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I'm thinking this next summer seems about right.

I mean with the X-files sets coming out in May and then in November. That would be a good space between those.

Hey I can dream can't I! :bigsmile:

• Elders (Admins)

You sure can, I think Fox owe Millenium fans a lot...

I don't know when they'll be out (obviously!) but I'd say 2003 will be the year for Millennnium. I bet Amazon will have passed on the number of pre-order/interest on their site and they'll be aware a large no. of X-Files fans love Millennium too. Once all the Seasons of X-Files will be on DVD, they'll be looking at ways of getting more money from those X-Files customers and Millennium could be the ideal next step...

Fortunately enough for us....  :devil:

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Second Coming
What I was thinking was that after Season 7 a lot of X-files fans tuned out. So Fox is probably thinking that after S7 there's not going to be as big of an interest in the X-files sets. So they could start up their MillenniuM sets to rake in some cash from the hardcore philes that probably love MM. And Fox would have a continual interest in their products. Ah who knows I'm talking out of my ass here. Whatever the date I think it's only a matter of time now. I just hope people buy the set and they have good sales so that we can get the rest of the seasons.

Guest Olivier.Laurent

In my opinion, FOX thinks that MillenniuM fans are X-Philes. They might think that only X-Philes will buy MillenniuM DVD sets, so they could very well release the MillenniuM DVDs only after season 9 of The X-Files. They want these DVDs to sell, and not a lot of people can afford two DVD sets in a short period of time.

So, I think that MillenniuM will only come out at the end of 2003!

Guest Second Coming
See that's the thing most X-philes don't care for anything past Season 7. Heck a lot of them don't care for anything past Season 4. So I'm thinking that after Season 7 then comes Millennium! Well I'm hoping anyway.

Guest LauraKrycek

See that's the thing most X-philes don't care for anything past Season 7. Heck a lot of them don't care for anything past Season 4. So I'm thinking that after Season 7 then comes Millennium! Well I'm hoping anyway.

I think it should be the other way around, season 7 after MM -- then they could get set up for TXF episode "Millennium" and see how really horrible it was after watching them some real MM/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trustno1

Hi

I am from Germany and i am a big 1013 Fan.

Does anybody of you know if the Millenium DVD Sets will be released in Germany ,too?

And another question:

Are you guys from the USA or the UK?

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Trustno 1,

Welcome to TIWWA!

I would imagine that Millennium would first be released in the US if it were to be released at all. Let's hope.

I think you would be region 2 the same as me in the UK. I see no reason why it wouldn't be available as region 2 shortly afterwards but if I must I would buy region 1 as I have a DVD Player which I made Region Code free.

As for where we are from, well I'm in the UK (North Wales to be exact). The other Elders (Admins) are from the US and France (Amrith). BYW, Cooky has started a thread on this subject Right here!!!

Regards,

Graham.