Frank's history, birthdate, etc...

Rate this topic

Guest innout

Guest SouthernCelt
Am I believable as a 33 year old?

Boy, talk about a loaded question when it comes from a person of the female persuasion...

Actually, the average life span of a Wolf is 8 to 13 years, so the answer to you question is no, you are not believable as 33. I had you pegged for 4 or 5.

Good answer MIB. Now how would you have answered if Erin, not Raven Wolf, asked that??? :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Boy, talk about a loaded question when it comes from a person of the female persuasion...

Good answer MIB. Now how would you have answered if Erin, not Raven Wolf, asked that??? :yes:

No hablo Engles Senorita. :oneeyedwinK LOL, just kidding, Erin it totally believable as early 30s, and well preserved at that.

Guest SouthernCelt
No hablo Engles Senorita. :oneeyedwinK LOL, just kidding, Erin it totally believable as early 30s, and well preserved at that.

I agree, just thought I'd have a little fun with this. :swingin:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I agree, just thought I'd have a little fun with this. :swingin:

Having fun is what TIWWA is all about. Per haps, in the absence of L@they, Joe and I can recruit you as the new third musketeer. :oneeyedwinK ..... or some might say third stooge. :embarassed:

Guest SouthernCelt
Having fun is what TIWWA is all about. Per haps, in the absence of L@they, Joe and I can recruit you as the new third musketeer. :oneeyedwinK ..... or some might say third stooge. :embarassed:

If it's musketeer, put emphasis on the 'musket' part 'cause I'm no good with swords. If it's stooge, I'll have to be Larry, the one that seemed to have the most sense. :wtf:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
If it's musketeer, put emphasis on the 'musket' part 'cause I'm no good with swords. If it's stooge, I'll have to be Larry, the one that seemed to have the most sense. :wtf:

I kind of thought you were more like Moe, because of your leadership and assertiveness. I would be Curly and Joe (drifter) would be Larry. :yes:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
no no no no no

i am Curly! darnit, i am more plumper than the 2 of yous. Oh and by the way i thought Raven was in her middle 20's :roedecker:

You may have more of the physical attributes of Curly, but you have to admit, I have many more of the psychological attributes of him. Therefore, I dub thee Larry. :yes:

OK, well then

how many Curly lines do you know? Heres mine

Hey Moe, i stayed up all night to see if i snored and i didnt

Does the Deer have doe? Yeah Two Bucks N'yuk N'yuk

I have a weak back. When did you get it? Oh a week back

Hey Doctor everytime i squeeze my adam's apple i taste cider

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
OK, well then

how many Curly lines do you know? Heres mine

Hey Moe, i stayed up all night to see if i snored and i didnt

Does the Deer have doe? Yeah Two Bucks N'yuk N'yuk

I have a weak back. When did you get it? Oh a week back

Hey Doctor everytime i squeeze my adam's apple i taste cider

I know far more than that, however, it's past my bed time so I won't be able to list them all. Therefore, my previous decision stands, and you shall remain Larry. :yes: