Frank's history, birthdate, etc...

Rate this topic

Guest innout

• Elders (Admins)
LOL, let's hope they started dating a few years later. :oneeyedwinK Actually, if this is the case, and I have no reason to doubt the person providing the information, then the start of Millennium was 20 years later, in 1996. This would have made Frank 49 and Catherine 33. To me, not only does Catherine not look to be quite 16 years younger than Frank on the series, but she also looks a lot older than 33. In fact, she always looked to be closer to 43, at least as far as I'm concerned. Like I said, I believe the information provided, I just don't think Megan Gallahger looked like a 33 year old when the show started..... Just looked her up on IMDB, and Megan (the actress) was actually 36 when the show started. This is not too far off from the 33 years old she was on the show. Looking at the pictures, I guess I pictured her a little older, and I would say she looks like someone who is pushing 40, but not unbelievable as a 33 year old.

I never really gave much thought to Catherine's age before. Really quite interesting but I'm miffed about the continuity of Frank's birthday and age throughout the series. They should have got it correct each time.

Guest Moriarty

Correct. 1013 produced the best tv-shows ever but they had problems with continuity in their shows. Regarding MM there is the problem with the brother(s) of Frank. Also other minor things. And regarding the x-files there were lots of problems with the dates of the events etc... Probably this is because there were so many writers.

Guest innout

Thank you!

Frank's birthdate is 12 July 1947 (I prefer the 1947 date to the one in Midnight). That makes him being a Scorpio, as implied in Luminary, wrong. But maybe the reference to Scorpio is incorrect - the astrologer seems to get Catherine's sign wrong. Initially she says that Catherine's sign is Cancer but Catherine corrects her, saying she's Aquarius. The astrologer then says she's talking about Catherine's moon sign, not her sun sign. Perhaps the reference to Scorpio is to Frank's moon sign. I know nothing about astrology but, from some brief googling, I can't see that either of those moon signs make sense.

In that episode, Jordan supplies Catherine's birthdate as 6 February 1963, around 15 years younger than Frank.

By 1976, Frank would be around 29 years old and presumably in the FBI and single. Catherine was around 13 years old at that time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JMunch

It has been suggested that Frank Black was born on the same day as Lance Henriksen: May 5, 1940. This would agree in the Young Frank scene in 'Midnight of the Century'. It does smash up the Scorpio reference though, but then I prefer a full-fledged scene to a dialogue reference.

The age difference between Catherine and Frank would then be 23 years. Considerable, but not impossible. They would have married in 1985, just before moving to Washington about one year later.

Guest Moriarty
It has been suggested that Frank Black was born on the same day as Lance Henriksen: May 5, 1940. This would agree in the Young Frank scene in 'Midnight of the Century'. It does smash up the Scorpio reference though, but then I prefer a full-fledged scene to a dialogue reference.

The age difference between Catherine and Frank would then be 23 years. Considerable, but not impossible. They would have married in 1985, just before moving to Washington about one year later.

23 years of difference? You gotta be kidding me. I agree that Frank is a few years older but certainly not 23. At least 10-12 years I would say. Off course, this is only from the looks of the person themselves, not from any scene of dialogue reference.

• 1 month later...
Guest Doll
23 years of difference? You gotta be kidding me. I agree that Frank is a few years older but certainly not 23. At least 10-12 years I would say. Off course, this is only from the looks of the person themselves, not from any scene of dialogue reference.

i thought the bday was supposed to be the same day but a different year, somewhere around 1946 or 47. :kisses: And a lot of guys get more attractive as they age, it make estimations hard. Lance was born in 1940. :tasty:

who was it, Bliss, that said he was robbing the cradle? Sooo judgemental. hey Bliss when your 15 or 25 yrs older than a woman your dating, remember those comments. Like it wouldn't happen if you were single.

i've been known to date older men, even w/d've gone out w/one guy who was 26 yrs older*. usually, their more stable & less likely to play games. although some guys just act like idiots forever. :drunk: if your 40 and living in your parents garage, not paying rent, & getting drunk most of the week, your probably stuck in a quaint little place called role confusion. :fishslaphim!:

* all men are considered on a case by case basis. age is no guarrantee of approval, other factors do apply, (sometimes their diet is good to know).

Edited by Doll