Funniest Millennium Moment

Rate this topic

Guest icubud

Guest WaveCrest
Another funny moment is Frank trying to sing along to "Little Demon" in his Jeep in "The Curse Of Frank Black". He just keeps slipping up, and the look of slight bemusement on his face is just priceless.

You know, all of these quotes I've read on the last page of the thread must have bypassed me. They're good and funny and most fit in with Millennium's theme.

Not from Millennium but a comedy spin-off idea I've had. How about Frank having his own chat show called....*wait for it* - Perfectly Frank! :rofl: Geddit? It's a bad joke I know. :bigsmile:

OT: I like the numerous Lance Henriksen/Frank Black pics in your sig Chrisnu. The first on the left is the one they've got on the page for Lance at the ImdB.

You know, all of these quotes I've read on the last page of the thread must have bypassed me. They're good and funny and most fit in with Millennium's theme.

Not from Millennium but a comedy spin-off idea I've had. How about Frank having his own chat show called....*wait for it* - Perfectly Frank! :rofl: Geddit? It's a bad joke I know. :bigsmile:

OT: I like the numerous Lance Henriksen/Frank Black pics in your sig Chrisnu. The first on the left is the one they've got on the page for Lance at the ImdB.

LOL! I loved that "Curse of Frank Black" moment, too! :rofl::devil:

Your game show idea is adorable! :;):

Oh...and ditto on the Frank-Line Chirsnu has going. Any chance to see that many poses all at once very welcome and appreciated! :gaba:

:frank_black::frank_black::frank_black::frank_black:

• 9 months later...
Guest arcanamundi
In your opinion what was the funniest Millennium moment?

There's a scene in Sense and Anti-Sense where Frank & Peter pull up to a crime scene and the detective on-site tells them, 'Crime scene, move outta here.' Frank tells him, 'I'm Frank Black.' The detective, totally unimpressed with Frank's authoritative attitude replies not missing a beat, 'Yeah and I'm Joe Yellow.' That was so unexpected it totally cracked me up.

Guest arcanamundi
Hmmmmm.

What an interesting thread.

It could be worse.  Going off topic right now.

Imagine if there was a reality show called "Who Wants to Marry Goopta?"  or "Who Wants To Marry a Selfosophist?" or "Average Joe 4: Adam meets Lucy Butler".

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or imagine the show the suits at Fox would just looove to have made if they could have ripped off the show from CC:

HE sees Devils... :devil:

SHE sees Angels.... :angel:

They're a match made in HEAVEN --

But together they make a HELL of a team!

BLACK & MEANS

COMING THIS FALL TO FOX! :wacko:

• Elders (Admins)
There's a scene in Sense and Anti-Sense where Frank & Peter pull up to a crime scene and the detective on-site tells them, 'Crime scene, move outta here.'  Frank tells him, 'I'm Frank Black.'  The detective, totally unimpressed with Frank's authoritative attitude replies not missing a beat, 'Yeah and I'm Joe Yellow.' That was so unexpected it totally cracked me up.

Good catch! That cracked me up too!

Guest blondton13
There's a scene in Sense and Anti-Sense where Frank & Peter pull up to a crime scene and the detective on-site tells them, 'Crime scene, move outta here.'  Frank tells him, 'I'm Frank Black.'  The detective, totally unimpressed with Frank's authoritative attitude replies not missing a beat, 'Yeah and I'm Joe Yellow.'   That was so unexpected it totally cracked me up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I took that as a reference to the names in "Reservoir Dogs" - you know, with the color-coded names, and that made it even more funny to me! :jumping:

Hi, guys. I've lurked long enough so I guess I'll finally post.

I liked all the signs in front of the parking meter in Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me-- especially when Broadcast Standards and practices was having his breakdown. :grin:

Guest SouthernCelt
Hi, guys.  I've lurked long enough so I guess I'll finally post.

I liked all the signs in front of the parking meter in Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me-- especially when Broadcast Standards and practices was having his breakdown. :grin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was a good one! This ep probably had more good sarcastic quips or images than any other, which I guess was fully intended.

My favorite was the one-liner that went something like "all roads to Hell lead through coin-operated laundromats." If you remember, everyone of the devils' stories had a scene with their victim in the laundromat.

Guest canadian girl

Wow, a lot of funny moments for such a sombre show.

I love the Laura Means "You're good at looking depressed, Frank" line.

Yes, the signs parking signs when the standards and practice nerd reads them in "somehow satan got behind me" make me laugh out loud every time. There is so much to laugh about in that epeisode. I lremembered when it first aired how funny the alien surgery scene was because that was a big UFO event on Fox.. the alien surgery tape..and then to top it off with shots at xf too.. very funny stuff

Also, the guy with his alarm clock and pounding his head in his little boothe at work made me laugh at the truth its image.

Besides making me laugh, this episode also makes me think about how easy we have made it for evil to rule our lives.

I don't think the first demon and his masss murdere where in a laundry mat where they?