Kingdom Come

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

An Uncoerced Retraction-

Apologies to anyone who actually read this now deleted post.

All I can say is: Exam stress brings out the weirdo idealist in me.

see you.

Guest A Stranger
A Stranger,

When I said I was a lefty, I meant that my attitude towards criminal behaviour is NOT the 'lock-em-up-and-throw-away-the-key' approach (favoured by conservatives). And also, I'm against the death penalty (also favoured by conservatives). I mentioned the fact that I'm a lefty in self-deprecating terms because from reading the 'off-topic' discussions on this board I realised that there are a lot of self-confessed right-wing members, and I realise that I'm probably in a minority (not just on this board, pretty much every election in Europe has moved to the right; except for Spain of course!).

And please understand, that is all I meant by it, and I don't know what you thought I meant.

As regards what kind of lefty I am (if you really want to know), I'm left of the Democrats, left of New Labour (Blair's party), but I don't read Lenin pamphlets. I associate the political term Liberalism with so-called Neo-conservatism, and so would'nt describe myself as a liberal. But then again, I don't know what this has to do with anything. Perhaps the terminology we use in Europe is a little different to the American way of speaking. I think we've just got our wires crossed or something?

I vote Green (that's here in Ireland, not Nader, but if I was American I would consider voting for him).

All cleared up?

Clear enough. :smokin:

Kingdom Come is one of the best and most well thought out episodes of all MLM eps - especially the poinient dialogue that the perp in this episode has with the various clergy throughout the episode.  I also appreciated the monologue of the perp to the congregation he held hostage.

I would put this ep in my own MLM top 10.

Yes...Definatly! That scene is, in my openion, one of the best Millennium scenes ever!

Guest se7en

Well, I know that she did appear in the X-Files episode "Die Hand Die Verletzt". I think that's what you're referring to.

.....no,i'm not referring to an X-files episode. what other "MM" EPISODE did she appear in. that's what i meant! :eyes::blush::wink:

...so,i guess no one knows? hmmm?.................HMMMMM?

~se7en :ouro:

Guest A Stranger

.....no,i'm not referring to an X-files episode. what other "MM" EPISODE did she appear in. that's what i meant! :eyes::blush::wink:

...so,i guess no one knows? hmmm?.................HMMMMM?

~se7en :ouro:

No f***ing clue. And I usually pick up those type of things. I just watched TXF "Roland" on the other night and there is an appereance of the guy who plays Mabius for a split second but I'm stumped.

Damn...and I was realy in the mood for French toast... :tasty::tongue::down:

you don't want Dave to be cooking you french toast :puke: :Gehenna_demon: that's how you would feel after :jumping::tongue:

Guest se7en

you don't want Dave to be cooking you french toast :puke: :Gehenna_demon: that's how you would feel after :jumping::tongue:

.........bite me,cheese wench! :WhipMeLucy:

se7en :ouro: