Radio times, top spookiest shows

Rate this topic

Guest 19:19

Guest 19:19

i just saw on dixon's site that a radio station had a list of the 20 spookiest shows and millennium was 14th which i think is crappy. it deserves to in the top 10 or maybe even 5!!

im sure its because of the lack of knowledge most people have about the show but millennium deserves better.

19:19

Guest amnesic
i just saw on dixon's site that a radio station had a list of the 20 spookiest shows and millennium was 14th which i think is crappy. it deserves to in the top 10 or maybe even 5!!

im sure its because of the lack of knowledge most people have about the show but millennium deserves better.

19:19

The Radio Times is one of the big TV listings magazines in the UK made by the BBC. 14 is not bad for a show that had pretty much no exposure in the UK, only one season ever ran on non-cable channel

Guest se7en

.....I remember thinking the same thing when MDUK first posted the info months ago. -(i was not aware that only S1 aired non-cable/sat.)

~se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Yes, ITV are the *suckiest sucks that ever sucked for the way they treated MillenniuM but then again they do discriminate against all non-UK made TV by putting it on around 2am!

They have redeemed themselves by the excellent Midsomer Murders and A Touch of Frost though.

*Homer J. Simpson

Yes, ITV are the *suckiest sucks that ever sucked for the way they treated MillenniuM but then again they do discriminate against all non-UK made TV by putting it on aorund 2am!

They have redeemed themselves by the excellent Midsomer Murders and A Touch of Frost though.

*Homer J. Simpson

"Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked."

Couldn't resist. :)

Guest amnesic
Yes, ITV are the *suckiest sucks that ever sucked for the way they treated MillenniuM but then again they do discriminate against all non-UK made TV by putting it on around 2am!

*Homer J. Simpson

but if ITV are the suckiest what does that make those asswipes at Channel 4??

but if ITV are the suckiest what does that make those asswipes at Channel 4??

Ah, come on.. those US shows that Channel 4 actually buy, they treat fairly well (and don't edit). (ie, Frasier).

Guest amnesic

Ah, come on.. those US shows that Channel 4 actually buy, they treat fairly well (and don't edit). (ie, Frasier).

*cough* *cough* I have to disagree.....west wing? NYPD blue? Third watch? Angel? Alias? all have suffered from "hyperactive scheduling disorder" 4th season of WW hasn't been given an air date yet, 3rd season was shown in a post-midnight slot. NYPD blue dissapeared for a couple of years to return in a post-midnight slot. 3rd watch - C4 bought new seasons but has never shown them, and the ones that it did show were in a post-midnight slot. Angel was originally scheduled at 6pm, was edited to hell, some episodes not shown at all, then it was taken off and re-shown 6 months later after 11pm. Alias was in a 5.30pm Saturday and Sunday slot and disappeared every two weeks.

At least ITV have learned their lesson and leave well alone...except for that lapse last year with Dragnet...