Radio times, top spookiest shows

Rate this topic

Guest 19:19

*cough* *cough* I have to disagree.....west wing? NYPD blue? Third watch? Angel? Alias? all have suffered from "hyperactive scheduling disorder" 4th season of WW hasn't been given an air date yet, 3rd season was shown in a post-midnight slot. NYPD blue dissapeared for a couple of years to return in a post-midnight slot. 3rd watch - C4 bought new seasons but has never shown them, and the ones that it did show were in a post-midnight slot. Angel was originally scheduled at 6pm, was edited to hell, some episodes not shown at all, then it was taken off and re-shown 6 months later after 11pm. Alias was in a 5.30pm Saturday and Sunday slot and disappeared every two weeks.

At least ITV have learned their lesson and leave well alone...except for that lapse last year with Dragnet...

Oooh, okay. Point taken.

In my defence, I haven't liked in the UK in five years, so I was unaware of this.

Guest amnesic

Oooh, okay. Point taken.

In my defence, I haven't liked in the UK in five years, so I was unaware of this.

:p:p:p:p

5 years ago? that would be the golden age of channel 4 scheduling!