Can you help identify 2 music tracks from Millennium?

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Can you help identify 2 music tracks from Millennium?

Amazingly, there are 2 music tracks from The Pest House and Skull and Bones which have yet to be identified.

Please check out the scenes from both episodes which you can find here:

Skull and Bones

Pest House

Please note that the files are about 3.5MB-4MB in size, so you may need to wait a bit before they start to load. You can mouse over them for playback controls to rewind, play, pause etc!

There are two existing topics dedicated to tracking these songs down which you can find here:

Skull and Bones Topic

Pest House Topic

Your help would be very much appreciated, please take a moment to listen to them and if you can identify any words that haven't haven't already been mentioned, please let us know as it could make the difference in Googling the lyrics.

Many thanks,

Graham

• 4 weeks later...
Guest betweenthelines

I don't know what the songs in those episodes are, but I did notice another music track(not sure if this was mentioned before): Paul Anka's Having My Baby appears in Season 3's 'Forcing The End'. Rachel's listening to it on the radio before getting kidnapped by the cult members.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest betweenthelines

...And another song used in Season 3 that wasn't mentioned in Brian Dixon's episode guide: the religious song This Little Light of Mine. It was in 'Saturn Dreaming of Mercury'. The woman who welcomes new neighbors is listening to this song before she gets killed. I'm not sure who's responsible for the version used here.

Edited by betweenthelines

• Elders (Admins)

Got this one in the music guide already but many thanks! :kickin:

There are several which have been identified since the 1996 Fox music list was released and duly copied on many a site. I'm proud that many of them have been identified and discovered by TIWWA fans over the years too given the show was on a few years before we got started.