A thought struck my mind

Rate this topic

Guest Legion

Guest se7en

It means he doesn't like Morgan & Wong. <cough> Nutball!? <cough>

....now,now PMO that's not quite true. <COUGH> jackass? :bigsmile: <COUGH> before they fell into the abyss they were magnificent contributors to MM. Dead Letters and The Thin White Line i consider masterworks of the series. and many earlier season-2 efforts were worthy additions. the whole- :puke::puke: -thing was a combination of 2-things crossing my mind:

1)-they are incapable of running a show longterm without getting seriously loopy-(cosmic bubble? LOL)

2)-imagining M&W anywhere near MM again,even if it's make believe(!)-makes me......well.................. :puke: ! LOL!

~CHEERS,

se7en :ouro:

Guest Legion

Cosmic bubble, sorry. I experienced the whole think with an Italian dubbing (urrrgg). Yep that's an abused idea but a touch of genius in an environment like MillenniuM was at that time.

Seriously now - am I the only one to find the reality-rearranging shockwave a great idea?

Yes! :rofl:

2)-imagining M&W anywhere near MM again,even if it's make believe(!)-makes me......well.................. :puke:  !    LOL!

Totally agree 100%. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't think I will ever forgive M&W for what they did to Millennium. :angryred:

What is the problem ? They made a TV series and you either like it or you dont. If you dont, dont watch it .if you do, watch it and enjoy it. Simple. I have a image in my mind of people forcing them selves to watch S2/S3 just because its MillenniuM.

Woah! Easy there, Dust! :smokin:

I love Millennium, and I enjoyed watching S2, but I was hurt by what M&W did. They've written some great stuff over the years (certain X-Files episodes etc.), but it's for what they did to Millennium in S2 that I will always remember them by.

Guest Pencil Machine Operator
...now,now PMO that's not quite true. <COUGH> jackass? <COUGH> before they fell into the abyss they were magnificent contributors to MM.

Dead Letters and The Thin White Line i consider masterworks of the series. and many earlier season-2 efforts were worthy additions. the whole- -thing

was a combination of 2-things crossing my mind:

1)-they are incapable of running a show longterm without getting seriously loopy-(cosmic bubble? LOL)

2)-imagining M&W anywhere near MM again,even if it's make believe(!)-makes me......well.................. ! LOL!

~CHEERS,

se7en

<cough> apologies<cough>

Where's the Benilyn?

Dust,.

I think Gary is implying that Millennium might still be around today, were it not for the controversial finale.

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I am merely sticking up for Season Three and explainig what I think about it. I have had my say about Season Two from an entertainment point of view and now I would actually like to discuss some S2 episodes in depth.

I often feel that way, Dust (I think pretty much every thread enters THAT territory eventually). But I think it's only natural that people want to rant and/or rave about something so dear; especially if they feel it's somehow being criticised. This is, after all, the only real place we can talk about Millennium.