Announcement

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

MILLENNIUM SERIES TO REACH CLIMACTIC ENDING THIS JUNE

Millennium - Virtual Season Five's concluding episode will signal the end of the series as a whole on BVC, it was announced today. The finale will mark the show's 111th episode, totalling both official and virtual scripts.

The decision was made not to push forward with a sixth season following discussions between network bosses at BVC and the VS5 production team.

"We feel the time is right to bring Frank's story to a natural end," showrunner James Jordan commented. "We had always approached this season as the show's last, and while the positive reaction of the audience and the wealth of storytelling possibilities made continuing a tempting possibility, we want to stay true to our original intensions and honour where the journey of the characters is taking them."

BVC network president Tony Black stated: "BVC has been extremely proud of what VS5 has so far achieved, and will no doubt continue to achieve for the remainder of its run. But we'd rather Millennium go out on a high, which is why Frank Black's story will conclude this summer. Whether he'll get a happy ending or not is something you'll have to tune in yourselves and find out!"

The first virtual continuation that scripted a fourth season followed close on the heels of the finale of the parent show in July 1999, and wrapped in December of that year. The virtual fifth season, from a different creative team, premiered in January 2007 and has met with consistently strong critical acclaim. It is currently in the middle of its 22-episode run.

VS5 will air the Millennium series finale on June 1st. It will also mark the close of the innaugural season of BVC programming.

Millennium – Virtual Season 5 is a product of Triple Five Productions, for Blackster Virtual Community, in association with This Is Who We Are. Anthony J. Black and James Jordan serve as Executive Producers. Millennium was originally created by Chris Carter for 20th Century Fox Television, each of whom own all their respective properties and copyrights and do not endorse the virtual season in any way.

Guest Moriarty

Thanks for reporting Zeus. I read every single episode and I think it's great. I just hope that you guys will give Frank an ending he deserves. I mean, please do not let him die...

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks for taking an interest, Moriarty. We'd love to hear your opinions on the individual episodes if you ever have the time to review them.

As for Frank's ultimate fate, you'll just have to wait and see...

Guest Moriarty
Thanks for taking an interest, Moriarty. We'd love to hear your opinions on the individual episodes if you ever have the time to review them.

As for Frank's ultimate fate, you'll just have to wait and see...

Hi Zeus. I will certainly post my opinions when I have some more free time. Things are quite hectic here at the moment.

Guest ZeusFaber

Thanks. Like I say to everyone, if you ever get time to review any of the episodes, we'd love to hear your opinions.

Guest Moriarty

I will post my comments in the next few weeks. There are some great episodes but also some "stinkers" according to my opinion. The biggest challenge according to me was telling Frank's story after the year 2000. And that was handled to perfection. Also, looking forward to a Lucy Butler episode. Don't have much time now Zeus but did you receive the responses that you hoped for until now? I mean, don't see much TIWWA members giving any comments if you know what I mean... IMO a shame really because the season is without a doubt worth reading. Much more than the VS4 but then again, from what I read that season was written in some kind of rush. Oh well, no shame what so ever. My deepest respects to the people who keep MM alive.

Guest ZeusFaber

I'll enjoy reading those comments, both the good and the bad.

So far we've had some very strong feedback over at BVC, which everyone is very pleased about, but like you say, very few people from TIWWA reading or commenting.