online chat with Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

Guest WaveCrest

I've signed up as well but I have a feeling that this online chat will be in the early hours of the morning GMT time so I won't be able to be there for it. Unless someone can ask my question in my place?

I've signed up as well but I have a feeling that this online chat will be in the early hours of the morning GMT time so I won't be able to be there for it. Unless someone can ask my question in my place?

:sorry-big: My friend. Please...PM me what your question is, and I'll try for you! :hug03:

• 3 weeks later...

So Graham we know the date to be here :grin2: But what about the time :eyes: when should we all start showing up :bigsmile: this way I can plan my day accordingly (as I will not be home I will be spending the weekend at my sisters). I don't want to be late for any of the festivities :grin2: Also in which of the chat rooms is it going to be in? Are you going to fix it so there is only one for that night. :thankx-big:

I just can't wait I am getting so excited :frank_black::frank_black::frank_black:

• Elders (Admins)

Er Denise, I'm so sorry but I think you've misunderstood here. This is killing me... There is no actual live chat as the demand made it impossible plus Lance favoured doing it this way if possible. That's why we are collecting questions for the interview which Sue will put to Lance via telephone on the 24th and she's going to post the replies here at TIWWA and at her site of course.

I really hope that we can do a live chat with him in the future. So sorry :cry:

The good news is that Lance has confirmed he's still available for the 24th.

Don't rule out Live Chat's all together though... that's all I'm saying for now!