Season 3

Rate this topic

Guest antipas

Guest antipas

I was wondering if there are any members who , like me , thought that the episode in Season 3 with Frank and the deceased Catherine was perhaps the finest acting work of the entire series. Megan Gallagher gave such a moving performance that I almost cried . I just hope that Fox release all of the MillenniuM series in my life-time . Ha Ha :grin2: . Well we have waited long enough for the Season One release .

• Elders (Moderators)

The episode you´re referring to is "Sound of Snow", which is I think one of the show´s highlights, perhaps the best episode of season 3. You´re right, the acting was very touching, both Megan and Lance. But there are many other episodes which I would choose too for outstanding acting, like "Midnight of the century" or "Lamentation".

Guest antipas

It has been so long since i've seen the episode , i forgot what it was called . Thanks for reminding me . :jumping:

Guest Befallen

That episode had one of the most imaginative openings ever... so tremendously bizarre. Got me hooked right then and there.

But the ending was the best part. Yes, the acting was smashing. And what really made my day was the show finally dealing with Catherine's death. I never would have suspected this was where the episode was going after that opening. But the tapes really served their purpose and everything came together so nicely. An extremely well put-together episode.