Pilot

Rate this topic

Thank you for your answer. I will have a lot to think about, especially what you wrote about spirituality is of particular interest to me. 

I am a very spiritual person as well, thus my nickname. And being a psychooncologist, fear is an emotion with which I am confronted on a daily basis...a different kind of fear of course, but fear in a very pure kind of way. 

Maybe that kind of undertone is what I really like about the series. Emotions...spirituality...

Well I just watched the first three episodes...I will take my time with this one, I guess :tv_horror:

MLM does go deep into the spirit and emotional realm, and what's really eerie it, most often we can relate to it one way or another.  Not necessarily the experiences portrayed, but the character's feelings, reactions, and "when all is said and done."  Spiritually speaking, you are in for a treat.

Try not to drag it out too long.  The first time just watch the show and enjoy it, then go back and watch it a second time, and it will blow you away as to things you will see and hear that you missed the first time.  After all these years, I am still being introduced to things they threw in.