German hardcover novels

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

I am posting this here, because here I can attach photos to my post. These are pictures from the German hardcover novels of MM.

post-1-1081447911.jpg

• Elders (Moderators)

And I even found this book for pre-order (!!!!) at the German Amazon-page. The release date is set to 1998, so I guess you have to travel back in time. You can also pre-order Vol. 5 "Force Majeure", release date 1999. Unfortunately there is no picture available for Vol. 5...

0061058173.01.LZZZZZZZ

Guest se7en

........UGH! those are sooooo sweet it's painfull! ...YEP,the green eyed monster is lurking below!

...good for you guys sad eyes/Kath!

se7en :ouro:

-(I WANT 'EM!!! :cry::tongue: )-

........UGH! those are sooooo sweet it's painfull!  ...YEP,the green eyed monster is lurking below!

...good for you guys sad eyes/Kath!

se7en :ouro:

-(I WANT 'EM!!! :cry:  :tongue:  )-

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

GREEN WITH ENVY!!!!! :alien::rofl::tongue:

:arghhh-big::crying_big:

Guest ottavia242

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

GREEN WITH ENVY!!!!! :alien::rofl::tongue:

:arghhh-big::crying_big:

Although I am happy for unsere Freunde in Deutschland and fortunate others, who had the chance to get their hands on these treasures...

ACH, MEIN HERTZ! It hurts that these weren't available h/c in the US auf Englisch!

:down:

SGL

• Elders (Moderators)

The German hardcover editions of Gehenna and Weeds are available at Ebay.de. For a price of 1 Euro each at the moment. If someone is interested I could bid on them and make a deal with anybody here who wants them...

The publisher of those books also made X-Files novels in the same manner. On television, Millennium wasn't treated well here, at least it's greatness is noted in book form.

Guest se7en
The German hardcover editions of Gehenna and Weeds are available at Ebay.de. For a price of 1 Euro each at the moment. If someone is interested I could bid on them and make a deal with anybody here who wants them...

...if i was not flat broke,spending money wise,i probably would take you up on that!-(BTW: thank you VERY much for both P.M.s!)

~se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Moderators)

...if i was not flat broke,spending money wise,i probably would take you up on that!-(BTW: thank you VERY much for both P.M.s!)

~se7en :ouro:

You´re welcome. Well, there is always the chance of a possibility... :gaba: