What if Lance didn't play Frank Black?

Rate this topic

I'm doing the unthinkable and asking who would have been as good as or almost as good as Lance in the role of Frank black if Lance Henrikson didn't take the job of Frank Black on Millennium. I couldn't see Millennium without Lance as Frank Black, but I do wonder who else could have been a good choice.

So who would have been a good choice?

Scott Glenn?

Eric Roberts?

Terry O'Quinn?

Looking for people's fun casting choices for Frank Black wasn't played by Lance. Fire away.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest se7en

........in reality NO ONE,but the only other person i could even pretend to see playing frank black would have been Christopher Walken. that's it.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Jordan

I think Tommy Lee Jones would have made a fairly good Frank Black. . . though no where near as good as Lance Henriksen's version, of course

I guess that as Chris Carter wrote Millennium's pilot with LH in mind, it is difficult to imagine the character being much different from what he is.

Guest ottavia242

Yes, it is nearly impossible to imagine anyone else...

I might be able to imagine Scott Glenn or Christopher Walken, as just mentioned, or maybe Ed Harris.

It sure is hard, though, isn't it!

Sage

Yes, I agree....Chris Carter took a true leap of faith, in that he created the caracter with Lance in mind...so I have a hard time imagining anyone else in that role. If I HAD to pick someone..... Hmmmm....

Well, Patric Stewert can play anything.... Maybe Nigel Bennett.... Or Michel Des-Bers (can't spell that guy's name for anything...LOL)

Still...Lance is truly the one and only Frank! :frank_black:

Guest ottavia242

Do you mean the Power Station substitute singer guy?

I NEVER would have thought of him....

or am I totally confused?

Sage

I have a feeling Sean Penn could play any role. :smokin:

Keep Sean Penn away from Millennium. far, far away.

I'm not the biggest fan of Sean Penn even though he has done some good acting in some movies, but some of the movies he does makes me not want to see them.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell