What if Lance didn't play Frank Black?

Rate this topic

I think she was perfect mate! Frank would never have been married to a bimbo! Megan was an attractive independant woman, perfectly cast if you ask me.

What I am talking about is if teh casting was different and not about who Frank married. I'm pondering a serious question if someone said to Chris Carter to cast someone like a former supermodel, a really too attractive for her own good actress, or so on as Frank's wife (or Chris Carter won't get Millennium made or some other strange network decision to get a show made). I'm not complaining about Meg or her great casting as Catherine (or any other things that came from it).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest amnesic

i think that gary sinise, vincent d'onofrio or jeffrey coombs (that's probably a weird one but i liked him in star trek and the frightners) could have made a good stab at the role of frank black. but any good character actor would take the role and make it their own so no doubt it would be a very different frank black.

oh, and tony shalhoub would have made a good but very very different frank black

Edited by amnesic

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

There is not a supermodel on earth I find as attractive as Megan Gallagher!

In my whole life, I've only met two women I think match her for beauty and poise.

Guest se7en

...while i think she has a certain earthy beauty i have to say that she does absolutely nothing for me. even way back when she was on hill street blues i felt the same. but she and henriksen were very convincing together as husband and wife and i always loved that aspect of the show. at least until a certain writing duo mucked it up!

~se7en :ouro:

...while i think she has a certain earthy beauty i have to say that she does absolutely nothing for me.  even way back when she was on hill street blues i felt the same.  but she and henriksen were very convincing together as husband and wife and i always loved that aspect of the show. at least until a certain writing duo mucked it up!

~se7en :ouro:

I agree.... She's hot.... But I'd still rather look like Scully! LOL :gaba:

I know of an interesting alternate casting choice for Catherine would be Stacy Haiduk.

https://imdb.com/name/nm0001307/

Stacy can play vunerable one moment and be a femme fatale in the next moment. She has an interesting beauty about her.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

P.S. Meg doesn't do anything for me either, se7en. Stacy Haiduk does do something for me.

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

This page is not available.

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.

If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

I looked up the site directly... and I see what you mean. She has a similar look.

Edited by Mikal C Johnson KtCym ECA