A Goof in Antipas

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

I watched 'Antipas' yesterday and I noticed a mistake: when Frank wakes up after having the dream with him and Lucy, you can see one of Lance's arm tattoos. I can't believe I missed that the first time I watched it; the tattoo's easy to spot.

Edited by betweenthelines

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I watched 'Antipas' yesterday and I noticed a mistake: when Frank wakes up after having the dream with him and Lucy, you can see one of Lance's arm tattoos. I can't believe I missed that the first time I watched it; the tattoo's easy to spot.

Hmmm, interesting, I will have to look for that next time I watch. I actually thought that Lance got his tattoo's on his arm more recently, after the series ended. Looks like I was wrong though. Maybe they just assumed that viewers would simply think it was a tattoo that Frank had, although Frank doesn't really seem like the tattoo type.

Guest betweenthelines

I agree; Frank doesn't seem like the sort of person who'd be interested in tattoos.

If you want, I can post a picture of the scene I'm talking about.

Guest SouthernCelt
Hmmm, interesting, I will have to look for that next time I watch. I actually thought that Lance got his tattoo's on his arm more recently, after the series ended. Looks like I was wrong though. Maybe they just assumed that viewers would simply think it was a tattoo that Frank had, although Frank doesn't really seem like the tattoo type.

I thought Lance got the tattoos when he took his brief vacation to Hawaii while "Anamnesis" was being filmed. It featured Catherine and Lara with Frank only mentioned in passing so Lance didn't have to be there. That would have been during Season 2 filming, not after the series. Since "Antipas" was Season 3, he would have had them then.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I thought Lance got the tattoos when he took his brief vacation to Hawaii while "Anamnesis" was being filmed. It featured Catherine and Lara with Frank only mentioned in passing so Lance didn't have to be there. That would have been during Season 2 filming, not after the series. Since "Antipas" was Season 3, he would have had them then.

Yes, I'm sure you are correct. For some reason I thought that was fairly recent, but I might be getting the time line messed up because I just recently even found out he had them. It could be that, because of the fact that I just saw the interview where he talked about them, I thought they were something fairly new. Are we talking about the ones with the sharks? For some reason I thought they were tied to a roll he was doing after the series ended. I do remember that break that Lance took, however, and struggling through the episode you mention. I remember thinking the whole way through "Where the heck is Frank??" It seems funny that an actor, who has to portray all kinds of different characters, would get tattoos in such a visible place. I guess they can use concealing makeup if they have to.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I agree; Frank doesn't seem like the sort of person who'd be interested in tattoos.

If you want, I can post a picture of the scene I'm talking about.

Sure, not that I don't believe you, but I would be interested to see how obvious it was.

Hmmm....

If you go to the section here on Lance "Man of the Millennium", there is a quote, in which he is saying how much the show affected him. There, he states that when it was over, how he felt raw, and that the "first thing he did was go out and 2 tattoos".

Can anyone help me on this?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hmmm....

If you go to the section here on Lance "Man of the Millennium", there is a quote, in which he is saying how much the show affected him. There, he states that when it was over, how he felt raw, and that the "first thing he did was go out and 2 tattoos".

Can anyone help me on this?

This sounds familiar, and I thought this was when he got the sharks. However, I can't say for sure, and I don't know which tattoo's are visible in Antipas. Interesting, maybe someone will come along soon to clear it all up for us.