A Goof in Antipas

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

lol, Raven. What I was trying to say is just because Lance went out and got two tattoos because of the show doesn't mean that he didn't already have tattoos? Did what he say mean that he was getting his first tattoos? Or are you assuming that he was getting his first tattoos becasue of the show?

No way I'm volunteering for any tattoos.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I just grabbed a couple of stills from the scene. They aren't the dolphins that he got after the show finished, the ones Raven was referring to.

Not sure what they are, but I know you can see them clearly in other films and possibly in some stills I have elsewhere.

Here's the stills, I had to brighten them up so you can see them as they were darker than when I watched them in WinDVD.

post-1-1175490026_thumb.jpg post-1-1175490374_thumb.jpg

As mentioned before though, Frank didn't actively have tattoos. I wonder if you can see them when he holds up Jordan in I think its was Pilot of Gehenna when he was wearing his t-shirt in bed?

post-1-1175491521_thumb.jpg

Interesting topic!

Edited by The Old Man

Guest Laurent.

If neither the picture nor the stills from Antipas were reversed, it looks to me as though he got the "dolphin vs shark" tattoo over an older one... I wonder what that one (from the episode) was and why he would have had to cover it? It looks like a text or names maybe... Tattoos can tell so much about someone; it would be interesting to find out what those are.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
If neither the picture nor the stills from Antipas were reversed, it looks to me as though he got the "dolphin vs shark" tattoo over an older one... I wonder what that one (from the episode) was and why he would have had to cover it? It looks like a text or names maybe... Tattoos can tell so much about someone; it would be interesting to find out what those are.

Yes, they look like very basic tattoo's (in Antipas), almost like bars. Maybe he covered them because they sucked. :rofl: It's funny that I have never seen signs of any tattoo's in any of Lance's films or TV projects. Other than the Antipas "goof" I don't know of any other examples of it. I guess so many stars have tattoo's these days that it is probably common for makeup people to have to cover them.

• Elders (Admins)

It never occurred to me that he might have covered up existing tattoos, at first I thought the words were a bit lower down his arm but now I'm not so sure. I guess the next person to meet Lance will have to ask him to settle question this for us!

They look like names to me, on the DVD you can see some indvidual letters before the longer words. I was thinking maybe the names of his family but why would he cover them up with a new tattoo? Unlikely. You can probably see then better in another film, perhaps the one where he played the biker called 'Chains'? May be Sue Myatt from Lance Henriksen Magic would know.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
It never occurred to me that he might have covered up existing tattoos, at first I thought the words were a bit lower down his arm but now I'm not so sure. I guess the next person to meet Lance will have to ask him to settle question this for us!

They look like names to me, on the DVD you can see some indvidual letters before the longer words. I was thinking maybe the names of his family but why would he cover them up with a new tattoo? Unlikely. You can probably see then better in another film, perhaps the one where he played the biker called 'Chains'? May be Sue Myatt from Lance Henriksen Magic would know.

Somebody mentioned he got the new tattoo's to try to get Millennium out of his system. Maybe the old tattoo's were text that was somehow tied to the show. After all, if I have the timeline right now, he got them during his vacation when Anamsesis was being made, which was right in the thick of things with Millennium. I agree though, it's unlikely that he would cover the names of family members.

Guest gethsemane

I believe Lance said in an earlier interview he may have had one too many while he was in the navy and had some numbers tattooed on his arm. He wasn't real thrilled with himself for doing it and had them covered. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Guest Laurent.

It could be numbers... I sure would like to know what they mean (or meant). Hope someone here can bring some light on this.