Millennium And Harsh Realm Coming This Summer

Rate this topic

Yep, I was looking the news section of Davis DVD website when I saw the official ad for Millennium and Harsh realm.

Millennium Season One and Harash Realm will be released this summer.

Millennium S1 will be a six disc set where Harsh Realm will be a 3 disc set.

also the latest previews listed this for items shipping in July:

MILLENNIUM SEASON 1 DVD BOX SET

From Fox Home Entertainment! Living in a dark world of deplorable crime and unspeakable horrors, Frank Black (Lance Henrickson) found himself regularly facing the evils of both human nature and the occult. A legendary forensic profiler gifted with the ability to immerse himself within the minds of the killers he sought, Black allies himself with both the FBI and the enigmatic Millennium Group, working together with virtuous men and women, each driven to face the escalating evil brewing on the brink of the new millennium. This DVD set collects all 22 first season episodes of Emmy Award-winning X-Files creator and producer Chris Carter's Millennium. Scheduled to ship in July 2004.

$59.98

Go to this thread to see the ad:

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/sh...200#post2150200

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

• Elders (Admins)

David,

The image advert is an excellent find! Well done!

I've published a news update on this at MDUK.

I've been surprised the Digital Bits site hasn't published a DVD Cover for MillenniuM yet. They have published a release date for Harsh Realm as May 26th for those interested.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Jordan

Hip hip hurray!! does that mean that Season 1 is going to be a multiregion DVD set as its getting released in the US and the UK in the same month?

I'm relieved that the extras will be the same in the UK - even if there are various regions being released, the US price of $60 converts fairly closely to the UK price of £40. So that must mean there's the same extras on all the DVDs. Hurray!

Guest The Frenchman

A guy apparently working on the DVD Box Set french version gave us a first look at the bonuses :

"Order in Chaos" - a 48-minute documentary (no more details) :jumping:

To be followed... :devil01:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Posted at R2dvd.org yesterday the first linked article is about the rumours of Millennium's first season coming out in the UK in July. Having a closer look at the extras they do look impressive - the three documentaries I'm referring to. Like the sound of the sound of the Making of the title sequence one. One of the best things about the show was the different main credits sequence for each season.

The second link (also posted at R2dvd.org) is also about Millennium's S1 DVD release in the UK (mention of Harsh Realm as well) :

https://www.r2-dvd.org/article.jsp?sectionId=3&articleId=6453

&

https://www.r2-dvd.org/article.jsp?sectionId=3&articleId=6458

Earlier tonight when coming on the net, when I went to the BBFC site I looked for new additions to the Recent Decisions for video and DVD and saw on page one inbetween other new listings some for Millennium and Harsh Realm. The S1 documentary for Season 1 of Millennium is shorter than the previously said 53 minutes and is 48 minutes as The Frenchman said above.

Edited by WaveCrest