Questions, so many questions!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Have you been thinking about what question you would most like to ask Lance?

I have so many it's hard to narrow it down to one favourite. I'm MillenniuM biased and have so many questions on MillenniuM and specific episodes alone. I think I'll stick to a MilenniuM question as opposed to the other elements of his career. I believe Aiens vs Predator and the subject of Bishop the Android are going to be a popular subject.

Come on, get submitting!

:frank_black:

I would actually like to say a BIG :thankx-big: to you and Sue for putting this all together for us fans of :frank_black: This is going to be a great oppertunity for everyone :plain_big:

Guest A Stranger

I really can't think of anything to ask that hasn't already been asked or said. The thing I'm interested in the most in regards to Lance concerns his thoughts on Frank and the show in general and that's all been covered. I'm pretty sure lots of stuff I never thought about will come up with this interview but I don't know where to start.

Guest se7en

...one perk of co-running TIWWA is that my questions gets asked.-(YAY!!!!!!!)-but seriously,i think i have my question mostly locked up and will likely post it monday-night. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS "LIVE" INTERVIEW!!! GET INVOLVED FRIENDS,THIS MAY BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT HERE AT TIWWA TO INTERACT WITH "LANCE-MAN"! :~)

~CHEERS

se7en :ouro:

Guest wayne beamer

Hi Graham,

I'm one of the newbies you hoped would become a member of this site. Here's my question about the Lance question... I'm a editor/writer by trade, so my professional life is driven by asking questions... lots of questions, and getting answers! I understand and respect your one question quota. Do you have any problem with me submitting two or three questions on different topics, understanding you may pick only one, and only if it 's a good one?

When will the final iunterview be posted?

Thanks again for the opportunity,

Wayne

Oh! I have my question, do I submit it here, or in the other forum??? (no thats not the question- I have one though, and its not about millenium---

Kath

One possible question I've thought of was....."How did being involved with Millennium affect your life....other than the "job" aspect? How did it affect you personaly?

What do you think, guys?

:frank_black::Ouro_Large:

Ok, here is mine

Has Lance ever left the set of one of the other movies he was on, and forgot to remove his makeup/ costume, and was he ever seen this way??

Kath

• Elders (Admins)
Hi Graham,

I'm one of the newbies you hoped would become a member of this site. Here's my question about the Lance question... I'm a editor/writer by trade, so my professional life is driven by asking questions... lots of questions, and getting answers! I understand and respect your one question quota. Do you have any problem with me submitting two or three questions on different topics, understanding you may pick only one, and only if it 's a good one?

When will the final iunterview be posted?

Thanks again for the opportunity,

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Many thanks for joining TIWWA and for your support in the Lance Interview.

When Sue originally publicised the event, over 70 people subscribed for the online chat. Obviously this would have been organised chaos for Sue to sort out and very confusing for Lance. Lance has requested that he not have to do any typing in this particular event so an alternative method of telephone interview style has been adopted with the questions coming from here at TIWWA.

People who were subscribed for the online chat are being advised of the change of procedure and to post their questions via TIWWA.

As far as supply more than one question, it's really up to Sue who is organising and running the show. However Sue is having some technical problems viewing TIWWA at the moment which we aim to resolve asap. It's the work of Legion!

So I'll let Sue decide but for now if you want you submit them iin the Question Forum.

The final interview/replies from Lance will be typed up as soon as sue gets chance after the interview and posted both here at TIWWA probably in this Lance Henriksen Category, also at Sue's website.

Kath:

I have my question, do I submit it here, or in the other forum???

Kath, you have to post your final question in the other Forum, that's strictly what is for so as Sue can print of the list easily from one place ready to put to Lance. Anything else can go in this discusison forum.

Reminders once again:

Don't forget to include your real name and country of residence.

Okay to ask a question on ANY subject for Lance.

Best Regards,

Graham.