Have you pre-ordered MLM Season One yet?

Rate this topic

Have you pre-ordered MillenniuM Season One yet?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest se7en
Dave (Voidprime) Are you saying you won't buy the series? Come on man! You're one of the biggest MLM fans and active TIWWA Members I know!

.....I agree he's one of the most "active" members but,with few exceptions,he very rarely even starts MM discussion. He seems too busy writing his movie reviews! :eyes::gaba: :grin2:

~se7en :ouro:

I rarely start Millennium discussions because I only start a topic when I come up with an idea (or have a question or have something to report Millennium-wise) and comment only when I have something to add.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Edited by The Old Man

Guest amnesic
I'm going to be cheeky here and ask if you can that when its available through amazon that you consider clicking via MDUK's Millennium Shop. That way 5% of the purchase goes towards TIWWA and MDUK's hosting! Please! :praying:

If anyone wants to do this we'd be very grateful as we have no intention of asking people directly to ever support this site by means of banners and ads on TIWWA or MDUK etc. When it becomes available thorugh Amazon, a link will be posted there straight away.

Dave (Voidprime) Are you saying you won't buy the series? Come on man! You're one of the biggest MLM fans and active TIWWA Members I know!

i shall try and remember to do it through your site!

• Elders (Moderators)

I will definately pre-order it, when it´s coming up here in Germany, together with the Harsh-Realm-Box. I can´t hardly wait to place my order...please FOX Germany, get off your butts and give the release date to the online stores :praying:

Guest A Stranger

I think all TIWWA members who don't plan on buying MM on DVD should be banned!! :rofl:

Edited by A Stranger

Guest se7en

.......WELL,I WOULD NOT GO "THAT" FAR! LOL! -(NOT BUYING "MM"?.............."BE GONE WITH YOU!!!" :grin2: )

~CHEERS,

se7en :ouro:

Edited by The Old Man

I'm not much for the pre-ordering thing (I have never pre-ordered online). I have pre-ordered VHS years ago from local video stores. I don't see much sense in pre-ordering some things anyway when you have Costco with great prices and great first (or second) week sales at local stores for some DVDs that even beat Costco's and pre-order prices at online sites.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Edited by The Old Man

• Elders (Admins)
I had a packet of crisps today at work. They tasted odd so I checked the date and it was 12/7/04. For some strange reason I started to jump up and down shouting 'YAY!!'. My boss thought I cracked until I explained. I guess no matter how hard I try, my subconcious is excited. :angry:

LOL! I'm gonna be looking for crisp packets now!

There are 83 days remaining.

I had a packet of crisps today at work. They tasted odd so I checked the date and it was 12/7/04. For some strange reason I started to jump up and down shouting 'YAY!!'. My boss thought I cracked until I explained. I guess no matter how hard I try, my subconcious is excited. :angry:

OK so what are a packet of crisps over there ? :tasty::gaba: