Have you pre-ordered MLM Season One yet?

Rate this topic

Have you pre-ordered MillenniuM Season One yet?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Elders (Admins)

To be honest I think there's only going to be UK fans that pre-ordering.

I must say I'm surprised at Amazon in that they haven't e-mailed customers who registered to be notified when Fox would be re-leasing the DVD's. I guess they are waiting for an exact date rather than month of US release.

Guest wookiehermit
I will not be pre ordering it because if I do it will be postponed. I am one of those people. It is unavoidable in any circumstance of my life. I have this curse and always have had.

I feel your pain. 'Miracles' and 'God the Devil and Bob' both went off the air the week after I started taping them. And I was going to start taping Millennium from the first episode off FX and they stopped showing them. I thought about taping the last few episodes, but I thought "aw, I'll get them all in order instead."

I have preordered the set at the bookstore where I work the day it showed up in our system. I'd been checking every day since the realease was announced.

Guest Yaponchik

I am still waiting for news about a Europe mainland release, that is including subtitles in my language (Dutch). I mailed Fox Belgium on this topic (info@fox.be) but received no answer. :angry: If I got sure that such a version will not be relesed, I would buy/pre-order the Englsih only immediately, but don't want to get disappointed when I do so and the next week or so a set with Dutch subtitling is released. :praying:

Does anybody know about plans other than US and UK ?

Guest Yaponchik

It's not that a problem for me; the most important is that I'll be sure to get the first season on DVD anyway (with or without subtitling; and with or without pre-ordering reductions :tasty: )

:ouro:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RJ2000

I pre-ordered after finding out from the Board when it was coming out and where to order it (Amazon.com). I can't wait! I'll FINALLY get to see all of the first season (I have yet to do so), plus, I can watch them over and over! :devil01:

I pre-ordered after finding out from the Board when it was coming out and where to order it (Amazon.com). I can't wait! I'll FINALLY get to see all of the first season (I have yet to do so), plus, I can watch them over and over!  :devil01:

Yes....Thank TIWWA we knew when and where to order!!!! :praying_big::yes_big::thumbsup_big:

Guest RJ2000

I had been looking for "Millennium" on VHS for a long time and couldn't believe that it had not been put out for the general public yet! Especially considering some of the ridiculous shows that have been on TV over the years that somehow deserved to be released for purchase!

I got lucky and found this site (even though I had to go through 3 or 4 pages of search engine material to find it). Now I feel I've got a wonderful place to get my questions about the show answered without having to wait for it to be rerun on TV somewhere. :jumping: