Have you pre-ordered MLM Season One yet?

Rate this topic

Have you pre-ordered MillenniuM Season One yet?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There WAS a release of "The Piolet", and "Gehenna" on VHS, but I've never seen it. That's all that was released....Kinda like the paper-back books. They only got "Pilot" and "Gehenna" done...though there is a teaser for "Weeds", it was never completed.

Guest WaveCrest

Speaking for the VHS releases I know Millennium's first season was all released on 11 volumes (2 eps per tape). I remember seeing pictures of the video covers for the US versions. But they didn't have them in the order shown on TV. Could have been selected episodes from S1.

Speaking for the VHS releases I know Millennium's first season was all released on 11 volumes (2 eps per tape). I remember seeing pictures of the video covers for the US versions. But they didn't have them in the order shown on TV. Could have been selected episodes from S1.

I'm confused. Where did you see pictures of the vidio covers for US versions? I was told that only the 1st 2 eps. were realeased in the US, buy dozens of vidio stores. That's why I quit looking. :eyes::ouro::blush:

Guest RJ2000

Thanks for the info, Raven Wolf. I didn't even know about a release of the 1st two episodes. Of course, I live in an area where you have to travel an hour and a half just to go to a mall! I'm just glad for the release of the Season One DVD this Summer. Can't wait!

Guest se7en
Thanks for the info, Raven Wolf. I didn't even know about a release of the 1st two episodes. Of course, I live in an area where you have to travel an hour and a half just to go to a mall! I'm just glad for the release of the Season One DVD this Summer. Can't wait!

...oh,really? do you also live in an ultra-rural area like my wife and I do? while we have stores nearby,of course,for essentials,and a beautiful downtown w/nice little shops and such the nearest real mall for us is about an hour away in ST.Johnsonbury,VT. ....I think because of how my early childhood was that i have rural/country-living in my blood and i don't miss living in the city one damn bit. LOL! in fact,compared to Massachusetts Vermont has no "real" urban-cities!

...i often get my DVDs at the amazing deep discount dvd which has THE lowest prices,AND free media mail shipping. near 15,000 titles as well as pre-ordering.

~se7en

Guest RJ2000

Well Se7en, it looks like you and I live on opposite ends of the Earth. :rofl: You live on the right side of the U.S. and I'm on the left. In fact, if you look at a map of the country, I'm in the very Northwest corner of Washington state in a place called Port Angeles. About 65 miles or so from the edge of the state. It's a nice area if you're into scenery (trees, mountains, lights from Canada, etc.). It's just that you have to go about 50 miles to a town called Silverdale to go to a mall. Port Angeles has a Wal-Mart and some little shops here and there, but any serious purchases (or unique ones like "MM") require travelling out of town. Thank God for the Internet!

I don't mind living in rural areas. I'd just like to have access to things when I need it without having to travel all day to get it!

:p

Guest Yaponchik

For all Dutch/French speaking people in Europe: dvdzone2 has added MM for pre-order at their site, and it is cheaper than Van Leest. So it might be worthwile to wait with pre-ordering until you see the competion's pricing. :yes:

https://www.dvdzone2.com/dvd/detail.asp?id=130763

Old man, can you put this in your DVD sales list, so that I can compare prices later on (I won't remember this site in a month :bigsmile: )

Guest Yaponchik

Thanks. This might be one for the "how obsessed with MM are you ?" thread:

checking google twice a day with keywords "Millennium season 1" DVD. :grin2:

Edited by Yaponchik