Have you pre-ordered MLM Season One yet?

Rate this topic

Have you pre-ordered MillenniuM Season One yet?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest WaveCrest

I'm confused. Where did you see pictures of the vidio covers for US versions? I was told that only the 1st 2 eps. were realeased in the US, buy dozens of vidio stores. That's why I quit looking. :eyes::ouro::blush:

I can't remember the magazine name and exact issue number. It could have been in some issues of Cinescape magazine. I noticed that the way packaging for US NTSC videos are done is different to in the UK. We have plastic cases for most VHS releases (the only exception I've seen is with the first Naked Gun film) but in the US it looks like it's mostly card packaging (I've gathered that from pictures of US videos in magazine pictures).

I think Force Majeure was released on NTSC in the US and maybe Lamentation, but not with PPT&D.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest se7en

,,,,this is one of those gray areas. i mean i know you saw the ad in the magazine,but like a few other "releases" that never came to be, i can tell you that only the forst 2-eps were released here on tape-(i think only via rental copies)-and then the 2-ep Laserdic release. compared to,say,japan,and even parts of europe the U.S, got the royal shaft in the merchandise area. :cry:

cheers,

se7en :ouro: