Real World Millennumistic Murders

Rate this topic

hippyroo

I have not said much about this one..... but it has been the prevailing subject in my mind this week. There are not words for what seeing this man's pain, coming through that vidio, does to me.

...I wish I had someone to talk to.... (sorry to be dark, but) sometimes I feel like this is driving me mad.

Hey Raven, the world has always had its madness. Most go about their lives pretending the roses are always in bloom and the sun is shining everywhere. But for those that care to think about it, we are all walking wounded and some more so than others. The best way I know to feel better, besides my faith, is to try to do some little kindness for someone - that always seems to give a lasting lift to my spirit. Hang in there!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Sheree Dawn
With the movie connection I think this now becoemes a case that the writers could have used for an episode.

https://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1261402,00.html

It was in very poor taste to broadcast that video, but it played into the hands of the killer. And the media doesn't seem to be interested in tasteful behavior anymore; it's all about shock value and the ratings.

Sorry I missed this conversation to begin with; I wasn't a member then. :(

The link in the first message no longer worked. But it sounds like, from what you have described, a perfect Frank Black mystery.