COLLABORATING WITH THOMAS J. WRIGHT...

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

Guest se7en

HELLO FROM COVENTRY,IN "THE NORTHEAST KINGDOM" OF VERMONT!

...Lance,I'd like to delve into a bit,if I could,on your very fruitfull working relationship with MillenniuM's "go to" director/producer Thomas J. Wright. I find it no coincidence that the majority of the most powerful episodes of the series were directed by Thomas. Even during the 2nd season when,for me,elements in the overall direction left something to be desired,I could always sit back and and still get completely immersed in the intricacies of your performance and Thomas's direction.

Is it,in fact,accurate to say that you two clicked in a major way,almost to the point of professionaly knowing one another so intimately as to be able to know,almost instinctively,what the other wanted? Could you explain,a bit,the working relationship that develped between you two throughout the run of "MillenniuM"?

To my knowledge,this aspect has never really been touched upon very much in the MM-fan community nor in any of the journalistic pieces about the show that i have seen. ...To my mind you 2 were masterfull collaborators,and I am infinately gratefull to the both of you for the amazing work you did;IT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME! -(Now if only that movie you 2 made,about a B.C. prison escapee?,would see the light of day on DVD!)

~ALL THE BEST

DAVID F. BARRY

CO-SUPER-ADMIN/MODERATOR,TIWWA