Fox confirms US Region 1 Release date and specs.

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Respected TVShowsOnDVD.Com have just released confirmation of even more details on the MillenniuM: The Complete First Season Region 1 Box Set including actual disc layout. MillenniuM fans should visit this news item at TVShowsonDVD.com:

https://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1418

DVD Answers has also confirmed the details:

https://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=3799&n=1&burl=

So the season one set sees a release on July 20th. Not to sure about the commentary tracks other than the one for the pilot episode. Great to see all 22 TV spots will be on there, but I do wish they had more than three commentary tracks (or at least have commentary for episodes other than The Judge or the second episode of the series). Looks like the first season is listed as full frame.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest chrisnu

That is some kickbutt artwork! It looks like a good set; I'd really like to see a commentary on "Lamentation" or "PPTD" though.

Guest Second Coming

Glad to finally see the artwork and the specs. I could have done without that stiched up face inside the ouroborous. Oh well. So the Henriksen interview, I guess that will be included in the "Order In Chaos: Making Millennium Season One" ? And Full Frame....sigh......i swear i've heard from so many people that it was filmed in 16x9. If Fullframe is the original aspect ratio then that's cool but if it's OAR is widescreen then that just doesn't sit well with me. Also i couldn't tell from the pic if it was gonna be a foldout or slipcases. Maybe we should sent an e-mail to tvshowsondvd and ask them.

Guest chrisnu

It's 1.33:1. :ouro: It makes sense, since XF S4 was shot at the same time as MLM S1, and XF was shot in 1.33:1. XF didn't switch to widescreen until S5 / MLM S2.

Edited by chrisnu