MLM Ringtone

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
Can someone please tell me how to go about putting this into a phone?  I've never done this before, and my mom just bought a cell phone for the first time, so I'd like to try it.  She wants a distinct ring that she knows is hers -- how many other people will have the MM one?  And if someone else did, I'd certainly want to meet them anyway!

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Laura,

Basically if use have a Nokia phone, you can make use of the built in Nokia Composer which is located under the Tones Menu. By pressing a button on your phones keypad, it will convert that key into a musical note. It makes use of the # key also to make notes long or short or raise or lower octaves.

So all you have to do is make sure you have a Nokia phone or your phone can handle Nokia format ring tones and then enter the key presses according to the list on my Ring Tones Page. They are under the "Keys that should be pushed to program the ring tone on the Nokia Composer" section. After pressing the relevant keys on your phone into the Composer, select a Temp of 70 beats per minute. The try it it. It sounds quite good considering it's a single instrument.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

:wink: Graham.

• 7 months later...
Guest A. Driezen

Anyone know where I can find this set of instructions?  the link presented is no longer in service.

Thanks

• Elders (Moderators)

You can get to the ringtone codes from the Millennium Desktop site by selecting "Millennium Downloads" in the menu on the left (near or at the top), then on that page selecting "Nokia ringtone" which is the last icon.

Or you can use the following URL which will take you direct:

https://www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk/html/md...m_ringtones.htm

I've got it on my phone - but not in my "Work" profile - I confuse my colleagues enough anyway, without surprising them with the Millennium theme  :laugh_big:

Libby