Frank Black

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yep, the first ones to be sent out had a bible.

Hmm, never really thought of Frank as a bible toter.

Guest Laurent.

I guess the bible symbolizes the religious elements of the show and not Frank's character.

I guess the bible symbolizes the religious elements of the show and not Frank's character.
good observaton Laran...i agree completely....Wow...the 'action figures" are now 100.00??? I have one personally autographed by Lance that i paid 55.00 for, complete with the COA...you can find them a lot cheaper if you want to take the time to look...

4th Horseman...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I'll have to check mine to see if they have it. I thought the Bible was so Frank would look up the verses that all the wackos leave behind as clues... :ouro:

Yes, I believe you are correct. Frank frequently referrenced the bible, but I still think it's a little weird to have an action figure of him carrying one around. Then again, he had a bible in his hand much more frequently than a gun, so at least the toy makers resisted the urge to have an action figure with a gun in his hand. If he had to have a prop, I guess a bible is as good as anything.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
or maybe Frank might pull a Vic Makey(The Shield) and whoop someone upside the head with the Bible

My personal favorite is the Andy Sipowitz backhand, but I remember the episode where the normally mild tempered Medavoy cracked a suspect with the yellow pages. Somehow I can't picture Frank doing so, but I can picture him gutting someone with a butcher knife is they kidnap someone in his family. :oneeyedwinK

• Elders (Admins)

LOL! Don't get me started on The Shield!

I know Frank obviously used a bible a few times in MM but did he use it in the X-Files crossover which is what the doll is based upon? Its been a few years since I saw that episode.