Jordan

Rate this topic

Guest Darwin's Eye

Guest Darwin's Eye

I just want to state, that Jordan, the little girl of the show was a great asset to the show.  Often, I find any star child in a series to be just annoying as hell.

Example - Wesly from Star Trek.

Their are so many kids in TV shows that just suck.  

Just thought I'd mention that.  :)

Darwin's Eye.

.......i sort of had the feeling/vibe that if S4 had taken place that the group would have settled for jordon if they could not get frank. in the last 1/2 of S3 we see jordon's "gift" RAPIDLY accelerating in power.  just a thought(?????)

~DAVE :ouro:

Guest Olivier.Laurent

I think that it is what they would have done if they knew they had a fourth season coming. Like I said in the "opening credits" topic, the third season was all about Jordan in a way. I think they were leading the way for a fourth season where Jordan would have been a very important character.

Like we saw in the last two episodes of season three, the Group was interested in Jordan. It would have been interesting to see where it would have led!

Guest Wellington

Hi

Yes indeed, she was a great added value to the show. The development of the relationship Frank-Jordan was a good point because I think that whatever else may have happened, the relationship Frank-Catherine was bound to stall sooner or later. With Jordan growing up quickly, its gift more present and Franck hurt in his soul and heart, there was a great potential for the 4th season. Beside of that, husband-wife relationships are far more used in series than father-daughter ones. For MM, it was skillfully exploited. Jordan and her smile were the only light aspects of season 3.

Regards

......ahhhh,well put! i could not agree more. it's not like i was happy that katherine was killed off but it allowed for a very nice father/daughter exploration which i welcomed freely. then when her "gift" really started taking off-(and with frank that did not really happen till adolescence)-i got really excited about the possiblities in S4-(when i thought there would still BE a 4th season)-it's very possible that jordan's gift may have been eventually stronger than frank's,though their respective gifts were different in key ways.   so many possiblitlties,such a waste. i thought for sure they would at least get a 13-ep renewal in order to take it to the actuall MM and tie things up but............

~DAVE :ouro:  :santa:

Guest Saturn Dreaming Of Mercury

Ever since the pilot I theorized that Jordan would inherent Frank's gift in some way, but it seems that this was barely touched on within the last season, albeit there was some brief sparks of the beginning of her ability.

The relationship between father and daughter was an unexpected treat in the series. It actually added to the whole mystique, that a man who has seen such horrors is noble enough to protect his family from the same horrors.

• 2 years later...
Guest jebus

I just think it's sooooo cute when she licks franks nose in the pilot episode. It's easy to miss but shows a great closeness.

Plus anyone who's excited about a yellow house is great to have around!! :bigsmile:

Guest lonegungrrly1121
I just think it's sooooo cute when she licks franks nose in the pilot episode. It's easy to miss but shows a great closeness.

Plus anyone who's excited about a yellow house is great to have around!!  :bigsmile:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jebus! welcome!! hehe This would be the person who co- wrote the MillenniuM drinking game :fool: (see humour folder)

Brittany Tiplady is an amazing and believable actress! hats off to her