Jordan

Rate this topic

Guest Darwin's Eye

Guest Burnout

The best thing they did with Jordan that the writers never over played her role. You believed she was this little girl, because she act and behaved as one. Not like a kid genius like Wesly, that became unbelievable after a few Ep's, and prayed for the day when he left the show.

Guest arcanamundi

We were just talking about Jordan over in Heart of Darkness. What are some of your favorite Jordan moments? One of mine is at the top of Luminary, where she's in the planetarium with Frank & Catherine, and Frank's beeper goes off and Jordan rolls her eyes cuz she knows it means Dad's gonna dash; and the sky show narrator mentions the millennium and Jordan asks her Mom what the word means. It was Jordan being very sly, which is a trait she seems to enjoy.

What other great Jordan moments have there been?

All thru season one Jordan is this perfect angel child.. Then in the shoe store [season 2] she turns on the super whine which dives Frank to scream at her to 'Chill' shocking not only Jordan but us as well .. [then the clerk gives him the wrong size shoe ]

Brittany is such a cutie. Its too bad most of her stuff stays in Canada.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

I think my fave Jordan moment is in season 3 (forgot the episode name :doh: )

where Frank gets a virus (by trying to install ninja princes warrior or something on his computer for Jordan!!) on his computer that says 'we are racing towards an apocalypse of our own creation' and Jordan reads it with him and says

'...daddy... whats an aPOOcalipse?'

:clapping: that moment always makes me laugh!

Guest jebus

I like it when she pages Frank as 007 and Frank says she's going through a spy phase. i know she wasn't in the scene but it was cute.

And she wears cute all in one pyjamas. lol.

P.S. I totally agree that Wesley Crusher is the most annoying person ever!! The downfall of the Enterprise me thinks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tyger

One of my favourite Jordan moments is in Season 3, can't remember the name of the episode, but it's the one where she's really ill, drowning, and at the end Frank is lying beside her on the bed, she tells him that she saw 'Mommy' and that she told her to tell Frank that she had choosen and that it was the right choice. Jordan then says she doesn't know what it means, oh but the wisdom in those young eyes! She's fantastic!