Abyss Update

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

Dixon I just wanted to thank you for the new episode guides. I've been reading them for awhile now. Just wanted to say thanks. And just let you know that you did a great job.

Guest Dixon

No, no, thank you! Yes, I'm very proud of the new episode guide. I think it's the site's most noteworthy feature. I appreciate your comments, and that's all the reward I need. I'm very glad to hear taht you've been getting something out of it. It should be completed shortly, in the next week or two. (I just spent a couple of hours working on the episode guide, in fact, adding episode entries for "Skull and Bones" and "Through a Glass Darkly.") There's more to come. Thanks again!

Guest Second Coming

Dixon, your site has been a haven of Millennium info and entertainment for me. Especailly through all the years that the show didn't have an official website or release. A tremendous thanks to you!