'Son of Sam' Speaks

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Very interesting. Thank you for posting this, Wayne. I know the cop who was on that tape said he did not buy that "Sam" is a changed man... but, seriously, what does he have to gain by conning everyone into thinking the devil can be "born again'? He's never getting out of jail. Do you think he means what he's saying?

Also, do you know if they are going to post "part 2" tomorrow on the same page?

Guest SouthernCelt
... He's never getting out of jail. Do you think he means what he's saying?

Also, do you know if they are going to post "part 2" tomorrow on the same page?

The film version of Part II is available for viewing -- go here and look to the upper right in the video pane

As to Berkowitz' sincerity, I don't know. I try to not judge but I've noticed that a lot of "lifers" find religion in prison. I can only hope they've sincerely changed.

Well, even if he HAS "found god", he should never be let out again. I do not have to agree with his religious convictions, but if that's what it took to make him take responsibility for what he did, so be it. Good for him. Now be an example to others by staying in the jail he deserves to be in, and perhaps, if he is NOT lying about the whole "re-birth" thing he feels has happened, he can help someone else in the future from behind those prison walls.

They say part 3 is going to be posted tomorrow. I look forward to seeing that as well.