Who Was The Most Interesting Villain?

Rate this topic

Guest icubud

Guest chrisnu

I second Avatar - he's a major reason why "The Mikado" is my personal favorite MLM episode. Avatar makes a second appearance in the Virtual Season 4 - I don't want to give away anything.

I second Avatar -

And I second that! :thumbsup_big::yes_big: I LOVED "The Mikado". It was one of those tense mysteries that I just love! That episode is why for the longest time, my signiture was ........

"We work in the dark, We do what we can...

We give what we have.

Our doubt is our passion...Our passion is our task...

And the rest is the MADDNESS OF ART."

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

Well, Legion has to be my favourite but then I guess that is a bit of a cop-out. I think either Galon Calloway from 'Kingdom Come' or Eric Swan from 'Collateral Damage'.

As for worst... well the killer in 'Dead Letters' was quite bland (intentionally though I think) but the worst that I've seen is probably the Siren in 'Siren'. No real emotion stirred at all by that actress/character I'm afraid.

Guest chrisnu

Well, worst villain for me would be the thrill killer from "Closure"; a very wooden performance that evoked no emotional response in me whatsoever. The Homicide: Life On The Street episode "Thrill Of The Kill" dealt with a thrill killer in a much more compelling way, IMHO.

PS. Some trivia: The actor who played the killer in "Thrill Of The Kill" is Jeffrey Donovan, who portrayed Bobby Webber in the MLM episode "The Wild And The Innocent", and is the star on the current TV series Touching Evil.

Guest A Stranger
Well, worst villain for me would be the thrill killer from "Closure"; a very wooden performance that evoked no emotional response in me whatsoever. The Homicide: Life On The Street episode "Thrill Of The Kill" dealt with a thrill killer in a much more compelling way, IMHO.

PS. Some trivia: The actor who played the killer in "Thrill Of The Kill" is Jeffrey Donovan, who portrayed Bobby Webber in the MLM episode "The Wild And The Innocent", and is the star on the current TV series Touching Evil.

I agree that the "Closure" killer/s aren't among the best but I don't think the main focus was to portray them as thrill-killers as much as showing the sensless of the killings. Emma looks for reasons but the theme of the episode was that there sometimes aren't any. I think it was meant to be more of a broad lesson to be learned for her than simply that one case. Yeah, they are technically thrill-killers but the main focus of the episode was not that element. That's just what I got from viewing it.

As for favorite villians, I like Fabricant. He was so sick but what was interesting to me was to see this horrible fiend afraid of something even more evil than himself.

Edited by A Stranger

I LOVED "The Mikado".  It was one of those tense mysteries that I just love!

I love theat villian, but there are just so many good villians in Millennium and so many people who were operating in shades of grey instead of being pure evil.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Second Coming

I liked the polaroid stalker. I know he wasn't the most sinister. But he had me wondering a lot during the first season. I hated to see it come to a conclusion though. When he was talking to that cop was funny. I wish it had gone on longer. Ah well.

As for favorite villians, I like Fabricant. He was so sick but what was interesting to me was to see this horrible fiend afraid of something even more evil than himself.

Oh....yeah!!!! I get chills right now, remembering the line.....

"It knows you, Frank!" Kinda reminded me of "Grotesque". :devil01:

Guest Justa Fan
Oh....yeah!!!!  I get chills right now, remembering the line.....

"It knows you, Frank!"  Kinda reminded me of "Grotesque". :devil01:

That is one of my favorite lines from the X-Files.

In "The Calusari" after the boy's exorcism the old

Calusari turns to Agent Mulder and warns him:

Take care...It has seen your face...It knows you!

Spooky....Very Spooky....

:devil01: