Millennium Opening

Rate this topic

I'm just suprised they were able to do it at all! There are such strict copyright laws, that I would have thought that there would be too much red-tape involved to even do it all...and they would have HAD to make something origional!

sh*t babe, maybe it was a mistake, like some one took over the first guy doing the titles and thought it was original and didnt ask. Hope we dont get MM in the sh*t house. On the other hand rock folk are pretty laid back and besides it was their first video (or was it the second) and it must be nice to have a major corp want to use your stuff.

Yeah....Hey, exposure's exposure, right? Take it any way you can get it, I say! :gaba::smokin:

• Elders (Admins)

Out of interest, there is a 'Creating The Logo And Title Sequence' featurette on the forthcoming DVD Release, perhaps more will be revealed.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest Yaponchik

Great; always wanted to more about the fascinating title sequence !

Perhaps also Bush got the shot from somewhere else; perhaps its origins are somewhere earlier in video art...

i realy think chris carter just likes to copy people, I mean look at harsh realms and the og. of Frank Blacks name, lead singer for the pixies. which by the way is a fave of gavin's (the pixies) from what I understand, not to knock chris carter but I think he copies alot.

-MM

i realy think chris carter just likes to copy people, I mean look at harsh realms and the og. of Frank Blacks name, lead singer for the pixies. which by the way is a fave of gavin's (the pixies) from what I understand, not to knock chris carter but I think he copies alot.

-MM

I'm with you. I also don't wanna knock CC at all. It's just interesting when you can start seeing where he got all of his ideas. I mean, geeeez...look at "The Terminator!" He got story ideas, and two of his actors from there! :p Also, there was this obscure Lance movie, that I only saw part of, and can't even remember the name....But the plot was some kind of government experiment gone wrong, making this guy metamorphosize into some kinda monstor...and, get this....when the guy finished changing...He looked JUST LIKE the kid on The X Files episode "Hungry". You know, the kid that ait brains. :eyes: The make-up job was indentical! It was creepy!