Cant Remember Title But.....

Rate this topic

Guest Pencil Machine Operator
It involves the male biological reproducing apparatus being stimulated by the female food ingesting mechanism.

You make it sound so romantic, MDM... :makingeyes:

Edited by Pencil Machine Operator

Guest F_Black

I believe she was also in an X-Files where people were being controlled by a cable television setup. She was the one in the auto body ship who kills the mechanic by stabbing him with an oil. . .thing.

Guest Forza
I believe she was also in an X-Files where people were being controlled by a cable television setup. She was the one in the auto body ship who kills the mechanic by stabbing him with an oil. . .thing.

That would be "Blood" from The X-Files' Season 2, not to be confused with Season 3's "Wetwired"

BTW, I KNEW Claire Knight looked familiar! :rofl:

Edited by Forza

• 3 weeks later...

gives the award of "rear of the year" a whole other meaning!!

Ya know, bad really bad thing about viewing this film was the fact that I had not seen **** Smokers parts 1-11.

The plot was impossible to follow at that point.

Guest Yaponchik
Ya know, bad really bad thing about viewing this film was the fact that I had not seen **** Smokers parts 1-11.

The plot was impossible to follow at that point.

But surely, you must have been able to retrieve the meaning of "**** smoking" ? :grin2:

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

I wonder if, somewhere in this vast expanse called 'the world wide web', there's a messgeboard dedicted to oral sex, which just so happens to be discussing... Millennium?

:angel: