Whatever Happen To..............

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Wheres Echelon? i miss her. Use to love her banter on the boards. Echelon if your reading this please say hi :kissypoo:

Yes, I haven't seen her in ages. If i remember correctly, she is a really swell looker. I think she has a picture in her profile. If you read this, please do say hi, and do you have a boyfriend. :makingeyes:

Yes, I haven't seen her in ages. If i remember correctly, she is a really swell looker. I think she has a picture in her profile. If you read this, please do say hi, and do you have a boyfriend. :makingeyes:
Joe...another one i miss a whole lot is Blondton13...

4th Horseman

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

• Elders (Moderators)

(sigh) I miss Gunslinger, Lathey, Chrisnu, zombieromero, ethsnafu..

Not that I wouldn't love all you current regular posters too - I just wonder where they all went and are they ever coming back! :cry:

• Like 1

• 13 years later...

Hey Viivi im back πŸ™‚ had to make a new account though as I think my old one was deleted. Hope your well and I am looking forward to being part of the TIWWA community again πŸ™‚

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

Oh my, this is awesome! Welcome back, Zombieromero, good to have you here with us. :tamale:The community is not as active as it used to be but we still love it. Looking forward to reading your posts! What have you been up to?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines