Another Millennium Cast & Crew

Rate this topic

Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated.

Regards,

Graham.

As I was lucky enough to get a momento from The X Files, I'd consider myself blessed to be able to add something from Millennium to my collection! :bigsmile::gaba:

• Elders (Admins)

Yes the forthcoming DVD release will bring a whole load of new collectors I'm sure. Currently he's sorting out his collection and making a list of items.

Guest Forza
Please let us know if you would be interested in such an auction of memento's, as I will shortly be adding an secure, professional auction facility to MDUK for this event and it's obviously going to be a lot of hard work!

Yes, yes, YES!!!

I'll start hijacking Brinks trucks (a la "Heat") tomorrow....

Guest se7en
LOL! I should have done the same after aquiring Official MillenniuM Merchandise to the value of $510 US Dollars last week! I don't feel well!

....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHH!!

...good god mate let's not count our proverbial chickens until they are hatched. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. LOL!

se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming

....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHH!!

...good god mate let's not count our proverbial chickens until they are hatched. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. LOL!

se7en :ouro:

hahaha...man....What are you two up to now?

Guest se7en

keeping in mind that i would love nothing more than to shout to the rooftops i simply cannot say anything..................no matter how much i may want to! ...call it superstition if you must but.............................LOL!

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming
keeping in mind that i would love nothing more than to shout to the rooftops i simply cannot say anything..................no matter how much i may want to!                  ...call it superstition if you must but.............................LOL!

~se7en :ouro:

Oh it wasn't a genuine question. I knew you two wouldn't tell. It was more of a "what ****amame scheme are the up to now". hahaha