Updates At Amazon.com

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

• Elders (Admins)

I hope the numbers (sales rank) don't go the opposite way! The higher the number the greater the sales! D'OH!

I thought the Canadian price might be a mistake too!

Guest Yaponchik
-(what were those numbnuts at that website saying about "stuffing the ballot box" ? :rofl:  :tongue: )

~se7en :ouro:

Se7en, are you refferring to this news at their website ?

I knew about the upheavel , but didn't know they considered this to be a fact... :angry:

https://dvd.ign.com/articles/508/508593p1.html?fromint=1

"April 22, 2004 - Fox Home Video will release the first season of the Chris Carter action series Millennium on July 20 in a six-disc set for $59.98. This show was voted the most wanted DVD in IGN's year-end poll, although that was due to a little ballot box stuffing from a fan site."

Guest Second Coming

Se7en, are you refferring to this news at their website ?

I knew about the upheavel , but didn't know they considered this to be a fact... :angry:

https://dvd.ign.com/articles/508/508593p1.html?fromint=1

"April 22, 2004 - Fox Home Video will release the first season of the Chris Carter action series Millennium on July 20 in a six-disc set for $59.98. This show was voted the most wanted DVD in IGN's year-end poll, although that was due to a little ballot box stuffing from a fan site."

Yeah that's the one he's talking about. That guy's an idiot though. I am an IGN visitor and have been for many years. And i didn't even vote in that thing.

Guest Second Coming
It's #161 right now!

Woah you're right. Earlier this morning it was #191!

It's just amazing to me because if you look at the top 100 on amazon. It's new release stuff and really popular stuff, like Band of Brothers. This is great news for a show that's been off the air since 99.

Guest Regan MacNeil

#147! I'm really starting to think we're going to end up seeing all THREE seasons released!

• Elders (Admins)

The world is full of MillenniuM goodness right now. Its a great time to be here talking about it all. Some speculation on S2 and S3 including possible dates in Europe at MDUK if anyone's interested. Click the link below...

Guest ender.wiggin
Amazon canada have now changed their price to CDN$ 62.99 !!! Whoops! Anyone get it at the mistake price? A MillenniuM Bug perhaps? :angry:

Yes, I was able to preorder it this Sunday from Amazon.ca at $56 Cnd. Looking at the current retail price of $109 (wasn't it just $85 or $89 something??) it seems like you are right, it may have been a pricing error, or perhaps Fox just raised the cost to the retailers. I had assumed the worst when it was announced considering the price of Star Trek and X-Files DVD collections. Thus I was expecting to spend close to $100 for Millennium.

But for me it would be still worth it...

Edited by ender.wiggin