Updates At Amazon.com

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

I was confused about the price, too. I mean, that was gonna be like HALF what a season of The X Files was! Can someone please clue me in on what the ACTUAL price is? And, is it gonna be twice that in the stores? :eyes::angry:

• Elders (Admins)

Well they definitely got the Canadian price wrong...

It was originally after discount CDN$ 24.67 with Free shipping but Amazon have now changed the price to CDN$ 62.99

I was notified today that you can also get in in Canada at https://www.dvdsoon.com/show-title-details.xml?uid=113879

They are quoting the list price to be CND$89.98 reduced by 30% to CND$53.98 which is cheaper than Amazon Canada's new price.

This will be added as usual to the sticky Pre-order List in the DVD forum.

If anyone was lucky to order at $24.67 I hope Amazon.ca uphold the deal.

Guest ender.wiggin
If anyone was lucky to order at $24.67 I hope Amazon.ca uphold the deal.

Wow, I didn't realize that it was originally offered at $25, that was a major deal. But think about it - a month ago we were all squirming in our pants when we first learned about the reality of finally owning the series on DVD, I think we all would have easily shelled over $60 US, $100 Cnd, or £50 or more...

Guest Second Coming

I've had $100 put away for Millennium for quite awhile. And I would be very happy to pay that as long as is comes out. But looks like I won't have to.

Guest AVITWeb

I just pre-ordered mine from Amazon....sales rank is at 6!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it??