Frank's doesn't have psychic visions?

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
It does look good.

I work tonight so I'm not finishing the story now. Enough things freak me out at night, I'll wait till morning.

:ghostface:

G'nite all

Hey, you're not going to believe this, but all of the sudden your avatar appears as Ein with his bowl. He looks better than ever. It looks crisper and clearer.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I think that's why Terry looks the way he does in my avi...

Was that picture in your avatar taken from a screen shot of Millennium or somewhere else?

Guest Laurent.

Probably from LOST I guess... Locke just keeps on making shocking discoveries in LOST... so there must be quite a number of screenshots of his "OMG" face!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Probably from LOST I guess... Locke just keeps on making shocking discoveries in LOST... so there must be quite a number of screenshots of his "OMG" face!

Ahh, yes, probably a "lost" picture. I guess I might be ragarded as somewhat strange by the average TV viewer, but I have never been drawn in by some of the more recent shows that have gained a great deal of popularity. For example, Lost, 24, and several others have never caught on with me. I have seen clips, and even given a number of episodes a fair shake, but to no avail. This is not to say that they are not quality programing, but simply that they never hit the mark with me. I guess I'm just picky picky picky.

Guest Doll
EVEN me and Joe??? Quite big of you to extend a thank you even to those of us on the bottom rung of the social ladder..... even a couple of ole lepers like Joe and I. Sheeeesh. :oneeyedwinK

:wiggle::devil::boody::eyes::bogie:

Don't worry "Fwank still wuvs you." :frank_black: Uncle Sam, too -> :unclesam: