For those who know Selfosophy Psycho...

Is his email account, or account here working? I can try to contact him. That was his writing... of that I am VERY sure. His distinctive 3 word combinations are impossible to miss.

I know he told you that he was going to re-upload the website, but if I know Scott (and I think I do! ) he is VERY inclined to change his mind at a moment's notice. Especially when he's afraid of having offended someone. That may not have always been true, but that's who he has become. He is very spur of the moment sometimes when he think he's being shed in a bad light, and offended someone. I recall many times when he'd post something here, and call me to have me read it, and give my opinion as to whether or not to leave it, or delete it.

I'll try to get in touch with him. I have had a weird feeling that he needs to talk, and hasn't expressed it to me, for quite a while. :down:

• Elders (Moderators)
I'll try to get in touch with him.

Good. Please let us know then how he's doing, or ask him kindly to come and say hello here or by PM if he wants to.

• Elders (Moderators)

Happened to remember that Scott posted something to the R.I.P. Charles Nelson Reilly thread; looks like he's changed his screenname into S P. Copied this from his profile:

Display Name History For: S P

Selfosophist --> S P (6th June 2007 - 07:34 AM)

Selfosophy Psycho --> Selfosophist (31st May 2007 - 04:50 PM)

• Elders (Moderators)

Ok.

Erin (or anyone else who might know something), have you visited the 1013 Discussions message board lately? It looks a bit odd, not like it used to, plus I can't log in or register a new account. :down:

https://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=16796

Edited by dontbesodark

• Elders (Admins)

These posts were lost and I'm re-posting them for you:

Posted by: dontbesodark Jun 16 2007, 08:35 AM

Ok.

Erin (or anyone else who might know something), have you visited the 1013 Discussions message board lately? It looks a bit odd, not like it used to, plus I can't log in or register a new account. down.gif

Posted by: Raven Wolf Today, 01:11 AM

Ok... Scott PMed me this morning and said to look at the changes to his board, but I don't have any idea which one he means. I went to the link you just gave, DBSD, and got the same thing you did.

At least he answered me. He's in "creative mode" again, which means his communications to me may be short at times, long at others, but he's in better spirits than I guess he was a few days/weeks ago!

Posted by: dontbesodark Today, 08:48 AM

QUOTE(Raven Wolf @ Jun 20 2007, 03:11 AM) *

Ok... Scott PMed me this morning and said to look at the changes to his board, but I don't have any idea which one he means. I went to the link you just gave, DBSD, and got the same thing you did.

At least he answered me. He's in "creative mode" again, which means his communications to me may be short at times, long at others, but he's in better spirits than I guess he was a few days/weeks ago!

Thanks for the information, Erin. Maybe we'll hear more of him when the time is right. That "creative mode" sounds kinda promising! wink_b.gif

Posted by: ein042 Today, 10:38 AM

QUOTE(dontbesodark @ Jun 16 2007, 03:35 AM) *

Ok.

Erin (or anyone else who might know something), have you visited the 1013 Discussions message board lately? It looks a bit odd, not like it used to, plus I can't log in or register a new account. down.gif

I couldn’t log on to Ten-Thirteen Discussions either. I know it’s one of those boards that if you don’t post for thirty days your account is thrown off somehow, but I’ve always been able to see the board and read, now I can’t get in at all. I remember Scott posting something a while back about giving up on the board if there wasn’t much activity. A shame, because He IS so creative.

Posted by: Raven Wolf Today, 10:46 AM

Hopefully, he'll PM me again soon and let me know what's going on. I'm not sure which site he meant when he told me to go look at the changes. That one is obviously down, and I don't seem to have a link to 10-13 discussions anywhere.

Posted by: ein042 Today, 11:04 AM

QUOTE(Raven Wolf @ Jun 20 2007, 05:46 AM) *

Hopefully, he'll PM me again soon and let me know what's going on. I'm not sure which site he meant when he told me to go look at the changes. That one is obviously down, and I don't seem to have a link to 10-13 discussions anywhere.

I had it bookmarked

https://excoboard.com/exco/profile.php?boardid=16796

but it doesn't get me in.

Let us know

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.