Is one of these the AntiChrist?

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt

Your choices:

post-386-1180888241_thumb.jpg

Vladimir Putin -- Starting to throw out a lot of Cold War sounding rhetoric with threats, e.g., point missles at Europe if the US provides a defense shield against Iranian weapons.

post-386-1180888350_thumb.jpg

Admadinejad -- Latest Hitler-esque speech talks about the countdown to the end of Israel.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Your choices:

Vladimir Putin -- Starting to throw out a lot of Cold War sounding rhetoric with threats, e.g., point missles at Europe if the US provides a defense shield against Iranian weapons.

Admadinejad -- Latest Hitler-esque speech talks about the countdown to the end of Israel.

I think either one is a good choice, but here is an additional candidate for consideration:

I think either one is a good choice, but here is an additional candidate for consideration:

Hey Wayne...you bring forth some very good possibilites...however, the Bible is not specific as to WHERE he will come from. The speculation is that he will arise from a confederacy of 10 nations and/or a reborn Roman empire. However, due to the Bible's silence on his origions, its all just speculation. Remember Martin Luther was SURE that the pope during his time was the anti-christ, and there has been countless finger pointing since then, all to no avail...for those who believe, we know that one day we will know who it us...

4th Horsesman...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
IF (& that's a big *IF*) I believed in such things, that would be the one and only time that GW Bush would ever get My vote! :ranting::furious::gehenna:

Ahhh, spoken like a true Democrat. :clapping::grouphug:

• 1 month later...
Guest Space_Monkey
IF (& that's a big *IF*) I believed in such things, that would be the one and only time that GW Bush would ever get My vote! :ranting::furious::gehenna:

Haha, my thoughts exactly... :bigsmile:

I just hope that if the anti christ begins his deception during my life I will be able to discern it. My favorite anti christ scenario now is that Hillary gets elected president ( should I move New Zealand?) and then sends Bill to the mid east to bring "peace" to the regaion. If you don't know, bringing peace to the mideast is what brings that anti christ to god-like world power.

Presbyterians and other Calvinist argue that the anti-christ was Nero, and that The Revelation by John was fullfilled in the first century and not about a future event. They follow an idea that God is done with Israel and now he Christian church is the focus of God's promises. This is called replacement theology. I don't know how these people explain the amazing fact that Israel is a sovergien nation again, lol.

The things going on with Iran (persia) and Israel, in today's world do all fit with what is written in the bible about how these countries would behave towards each other at some future date.

Islalm's end time prophecies are not well known in the west, because our "free press" isn't really about informing us anymore. Iran's leader does want to bring about the end times so that the Mahdi (their messiah) will come to earth and set up an Islamic "heaven" on earth.

You don't have to be religious to see that there are going to be major wars in the mideast. Just when it looks like the end of the wolrd ( can you say Iranian nukes?) is someone going to fly in and 'save the world" with a peace treaty? If someone does this - they are the anti christ and God tried to warn you ahead of time.

Guest SouthernCelt
isnt the anti-christ suppose to be born from a Jackyl?

or am i thinking of something else

heres my choice on who the anti-christ is

post-569-1183567938_thumb.jpg

Rosie O"Donnell...............she just wont go away

A Jackyl? Isn't that a raunchy rock and roll band that uses a chainsaw as a musical instrument? They may be bad but I don't know that they have the necessary biological "plumbing" to give birth! :bigsmile:

As to your choice, you just might be right. :yes: I've wondered that myself very often but never voiced it. She's on my ever-growing list of people that I wish would just GO AWAY!!!!!

BTW, for everyone reading and responding, the title I chose for this topic was really a rhetorical question to get attention.

A Jackyl? Isn't that a raunchy rock and roll band that uses a chainsaw as a musical instrument? They may be bad but I don't know that they have the necessary biological "plumbing" to give birth! :bigsmile:

As to your choice, you just might be right. :yes: I've wondered that myself very often but never voiced it. She's on my ever-growing list of people that I wish would just GO AWAY!!!!!

BTW, for everyone reading and responding, the title I chose for this topic was really a rhetorical question to get attention.

maybe $thhorseman could elaborate on this but i thought it was biblical prophecy that the anti-christ was to be born froma Jackyl?